Sign in to follow this  
prissythecat

Robert Kraft Video Evidence Thrown Out by Judge

42 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Chander81 gave me a warning for saying I thought Rachel Maddow was hot.  What kind of crap is THAT!!????  Just because he prefers gingers, that doesn't give him the right to OPPRESS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am MAD.  I tell you ... I am MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you tell @Chandler#81 pfffffffff?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I liked your moxy kid.

I’m sure you will miss him.....

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/17/2019 at 10:18 PM, ricko1112 said:

So, I just got warned for making too much sense and speaking the truth from Chandler81. Apparently, honesty isn't valued by some. I've often praised Bills' fans for being steadfast in the face of adversity. Until Kraft bought the Patriots, we were just like the Bills. Flashes of goodness, but not quite good enough. So, if I get banned for being truthful and honest, I'm fine with it. Chandler81, you call yourself a Bills' fan, but you act like a Jets' fan... Pfffffffffff......

AAAAaaaaaaand you’re history.

• Haha (+1) 2

Why do these threads about Kraft’s tug job get everyone’s blood up? 

22 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You get banned for being an overall PITA.  And not sticking to a topic and not abiding a mods warning.  

All that, and gratuitious sexual vulgarity about the Bills owners.  Says right at the top of the Posting Guidelines: "proper decorum is required."

On that note, I think this topic has been beaten...I mean, sufficiently discussed.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1