All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

32 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I believe if @Tiberius were reading this, he'd be calling it "whataboutism!!!!!"  

You ***** twerp.  :lol:

I stopped at “I believe” 

Because you only “believe” what you are told to. 

Sad really, you are an intelligent person, but you are also willfully ignorant. 

?

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bidens son said he won’t work for foreign companies if his dad is prez. Why are not Trump’s kids pledging or doing the same? Trump is so corrupt 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Bidens son said he won’t work for foreign companies if his dad is prez. Why are not Trump’s kids pledging or doing the same? Trump is so corrupt 

Uh, maybe because they run their own companies, and don't actually have to work for anyone?

By the way, where was this sudden ethical streak from Hunter Biden when daddy was VP? A Senator? Did this sudden interest in being on the up-and-up only come after he was done with both his crack pipe and ***** his dead brother's widow?

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Uh, maybe because they run their own companies, and don't actually have to work for anyone?

By the way, where was this sudden ethical streak from Hunter Biden when daddy was VP? A Senator? Did this sudden interest in being on the up-and-up only come after he was done with both his crack pipe and ***** his dead brother's widow?

They run their own companies out of the WH, they do. So you are ok with the do as I say, not as I do, huh? 

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Bidens son said he won’t work for foreign companies if his dad is prez. Why are not Trump’s kids pledging or doing the same? 

It seems something about a barn and some horses might apply here.?

2 hours ago, Greybeard said:

It seems something about a barn and some horses might apply here.?

It seems like horseshit on your part is more appropriate. Your pseudo comparison is like comparing bronco riding to dressage.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, Tiberius said:

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They run their own companies out of the WH, they do. So you are ok with the do as I say, not as I do, huh? 

***** what?  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:39 AM, Tiberius said:

You are aware that everyone in congress has family members....right?  They aren't prohibited from working just because their related to someone in the government.  Maybe you're too young to remember Presidents with grown up kids, since Clinton, Obama and the latter Bush all had younger children.

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You are aware that everyone in congress has family members....right?  They aren't prohibited from working just because their related to someone in the government.  Maybe you're too young to remember Presidents with grown up kids, since Clinton, Obama and the latter Bush all had younger children.

Trumps children take meetings with Russians for corrupt purposes 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trumps children take meetings with Russians for corrupt purposes 

It’s not corrupt for the sitting President of the United States to try and protect the country from corruption. If it was then apparently Obama was knee deep in corruption. The problem is you’ve never adjusted to the idea that Trump isn’t running a TV show...he’s actually the President!

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s not corrupt for the sitting President of the United States to try and protect the country from corruption. If it was then apparently Obama was knee deep in corruption. The problem is you’ve never adjusted to the idea that Trump isn’t running a TV show...he’s actually the President!

Are you kidding, investigating presidential candidates is clearly an impeachable offense... you know, unless the sitting president is a Democrat and the target of the investigation is an evil actual literal super mecha-Nazi Republican (in which case, the investigation is to find innuendo and rumor, as actual proof isn't necessary to convict).

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Are you kidding, investigating presidential candidates is clearly an impeachable offense... you know, unless the sitting president is a Democrat and the target of the investigation is an evil actual literal super mecha-Nazi Republican (in which case, the investigation is to find innuendo and rumor, as actual proof isn't necessary to convict).

Extortion is illegal. 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Extortion is illegal. 

As I said, the burden is innuendo and rumor, not actual proof.

To quote a vapid bartender, "it is, like, you know, better to, you know, be, like, morally correct than, like, you know, factually correct."

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

As I said, the burden is innuendo and rumor, not actual proof.

To quote a vapid bartender, "it is, like, you know, better to, you know, be, like, morally correct than, like, you know, factually correct."

Lots of proof, "I need a favor" and many credible witnesses. 

Why you huskin for this criminal? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lots of proof, "I need a favor" and many credible witnesses. 

Why you huskin for this criminal? 

"I need a favor" referred to looking into 2016 election interference.  It's in the transcript of the call.  

• Like (+1) 1