All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"I need a favor" referred to looking into 2016 election interference.  It's in the transcript of the call.  

So you admit the aid was held up to explore a conspiracy theory that would absolve Russia from the attack on our election? 

Oh ya, and to smear Biden 

Who'd want to absolve Putin and smear Biden? 

Gee, I wonder 

Why can’t any Lib answer the simple question:

If Trump called Putin and said he was holding back aid (or any business dealings) from them until they promised to get to the bottom of this 2016 election meddling - would that also be considered an abuse of power?

or would that be, you know, a good thing?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘How about quid pro NO’: Sharyl Attkisson fact-checking accusations of Trump’s Ukraine quid pro quo is a beautiful thing

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/10/24/how-about-quid-pro-no-sharyl-attkisson-fact-checking-accusations-of-trumps-ukraine-quid-pro-quo-is-a-beautiful-thing/

Worst extortion ever.

"We're giving you money.  Can you do me a favor and look in to something, though?"

"Sure."

"Thanks.  Here's your money.  My people will call your people."

"Don't you want us to look in to that thing first?"

"Nah, I trust you."

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Trump wasn’t asking the Ukrainian President to investigate BIDEN! He was asking the Ukrainian President to investigate the UKRAINE! Read the damn transcript.

Is this the official 2019 version of:

"I did not have sex with that woman..."

34 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Worst extortion ever.

"We're giving you money.  Can you do me a favor and look in to something, though?"

"Sure."

"Thanks.  Here's your money.  My people will call your people."

"Don't you want us to look in to that thing first?"

"Nah, I trust you."

What do you expect?  He's the worst POTUS ever.  Betcha Franklin Pierce just gave the crypt keepers a fist bump! Andrew Johnson and James Buchanan too:

21wilentz-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&au

• Haha (+1) 1

The White House’s trade representative in late August withdrew a recommendation to restore some of Ukraine’s trade privileges after John Bolton, then-national security adviser, warned him that President Trump probably would oppose any action that benefited the government in Kyiv, according to people briefed on the matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/white-house-delayed-ukraine-trade-decision-in-august-a-signal-that-us-suspension-of-cooperation-extended-beyond-security-funds/2019/10/24/a42b8992-f67d-11e9-8cf0-4cc99f74d127_story.html

But why would Trump Undermine Ukraine the enemy of Russia?  

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You'd better tell the Ukrainians.  They were completely unaware.

Ya, you need to keep up there bud, that Trump fake news has already been disproved. Look it up