All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

This thread is actually pretty interesting. Shows the top to bottom level of involvement in this whole thing. This thread was started in April. The marching orders were already going out as the WH was looking to build this whole thing into a big deal. Wasn't this around the time Trump meant with his internet loonies like Sabachin Gorka? So they were all working on this very issue with Trump and got the internet army moving in tandem. 

Top to bottom operation. Also explains why some people are so committed to this story. 

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The new indictment sure do lead right to Ukraine! And Rudy G! 

I bet Rudy goes to jail 

Rudy is a national treasure and should be treated as such by you libs.  Just bow your head slightly if paying homage will upset your angsty pencil-necked friends. No one will notice your respect for the man who allowed NYers to make their own soda choices  before Bloomy and DiBlasio sent the storm troopers to confiscate the big gulp cups. 

Admit it, even you respect Rudy for his leadership when it mattered most. 

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Rudy is a national treasure and should be treated as such by you libs.  Just bow your head slightly if paying homage will upset your angsty pencil-necked friends. No one will notice your respect for the man who allowed NYers to make their own soda choices  before Bloomy and DiBlasio sent the storm troopers to confiscate the big gulp cups. 

He’s a criminal trying to undermine our national sovereignty, some treasure! 

You should pick your heroes better 

On 10/10/2019 at 3:45 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

lol Rudy your daddy?

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

People are complaining now that Trump called Giuliani a "legendary crime-buster?"

Giuliani's the guy who successfully RICO'd the Five Families.  Whatever he's done since...yes, that makes him ***** legendary.  :rolleyes:

He also cleaned up a city that everyone said couldn't be cleaned up. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Crime declined everywhere on a broad scale in every part of the country, so he deserves no credit 

He might be going to jail. He’s a criminal 

HAHA Gator, you are one of the most ignorant creatures that have ever walked or crawled this earth. Along with the daily talking points given to you are you also given something to say to show the world just how fvcking stupid you are? Guliani cleaned up a city that was filthy dirty and rife with crime. From my visits there I saw it firsthand.

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

HAHA Gator, you are one of the most ignorant creatures that have ever walked or crawled this earth. Along with the daily talking points given to you are you also given something to say to show the world just how fvcking stupid you are? Guliani cleaned up a city that was filthy dirty and rife with crime. From my visits there I saw it firsthand.

Your hero worshipping of strong men doesn't change the facts that crime was on the decline everywhere in America. Some people say it was legal abortion that reduced the crime wave