All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

Note that "Senate Foreign Relations Committee Democrats" includes Senator Tim Kaine.  Who is the last Senate Democrat who should be talking about "conflicts of interest" in this case.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 3

Ummm...  yah... so US Intelligence confirms RUSSIA has been trying to frame the Ukraine for 2016 Election meddling...

Dude!!!

Do you guys not realize yet that where you get your news from is so often wildly misleading and ridiculous!!! :doh:

Unfortunately I will acknowledge this:

Trump might be reelected because too many people in our Country deal in these Alternative Facts.

Frightening.

12 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Ummm...  yah... so US Intelligence confirms RUSSIA has been trying to frame the Ukraine for 2016 Election meddling...

Dude!!!

Do you guys not realize yet that where you get your news from is so often wildly misleading and ridiculous!!! :doh:

Trump might be reelected because too many people in our Country deal in these Alternative Facts.

Frightening.

As one of the few seemingly honest liberals who ventures down here, I would like your opinion.

Personality and scandal accusations aside, what is it you find particularly objectionable about President Trump?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

As one of the few seemingly honest liberals who ventures down here, I would like your opinion.

Personality and scandal accusations aside, what is it you find particularly objectionable about President Trump?

I could make a really long post in response to this, but all my feelings about Donald Trump boil down to one simple statement:

The primary thing in Donald Trump's mind is what's good for Donald Trump.

That should scare the utter crap out of anyone who has this guy as Commander in Chief.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Dude!!!

Frightening.

Alternative facts like... say... believing the "Trump is an asset of Russia" conspiracy theory for three years without any evidence to sustain it? 

Three probes debunking it wasn't enough, you're still thinking it's real -- because the media says so. The same media who lied to your face for three years and asked you to thank them for it because "democracy dies in darkness"...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Alternative facts like... say... believing the "Trump is an asset of Russia" conspiracy theory for three years without any evidence to sustain it? 

"Evidence to sustain it"

I honestly hope you will think long and hard about that statement...

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Three probes debunking it wasn't enough, you're still thinking it's real -- because the media says so. The same media who lied to your face for three years and asked you to thank them for it because "democracy dies in darkness"...

Funny thing is... nothing was actually debunked... it's just a lie you're propagating from Faux News sister sites like Breitbart and the ilk.

You read the report.

Trump wasn't exonerated of ANYTHING, was he?

Was there a moment that presented evidence suggesting that Trump colluded with Russia was impossible or even unlikely????

Post it. Please.

No. Instead what we had were multiple accounts of likely Obstruction of Justice, likely one of the articles in the Articles of Impeachment almost certain to hit the floor in the next month or two.

Trump wasn't exonerated of anything, he just withheld testimony and emails--among other things--so he couldn't be found guilty of conspiracy... just potentially obstructing justice.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and refer you to Malcom Gladwell's latest book: Talking to Strangers.

What it posits is really the notion of how we read and trust or distrust people and the information we have on them. It brings in everyone from Hitler to Amanda Knox to spies from Cuba to Jerry Sandusky to Bernie Madoff.

As I read it I'm constantly reminded of Donald Trump.

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

"Evidence to sustain it"

I honestly hope you will think long and hard about that statement...

I have. 

And there are hundreds of pages here from the past three years to back that up ;) 

The Mueller report was definitive on the matter of collusion/conspiracy. It did not happen. It was not real. It was never real. 

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Funny thing is... nothing was actually debunked... it's just a lie you're propagating from Faux News sister sites like Breitbart and the ilk.

You read the report.

Trump wasn't exonerated of ANYTHING, was he?

I did read it. 

He was. 100%. You should read it again.

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Was there a moment that presented evidence suggesting that Trump colluded with Russia was impossible or even unlikely????

Post it. Please.

That's the opposite of how it works, thanks to hundreds of years of liberal/enlightenment philosophy and advancement. The concept is innocent until proven guilty, not innocent if you can prove it. What you're advocating for is literal authoritarianism. 

The Mueller Report was conclusive on conspiracy/collusion. There was not enough to bring a single charge of collusion/conspiracy or anything to do at all with the 2016 election. Not just against Trump, but not a single charge against any American.

If there was a vast conspiracy to collude with Russia to steal the election, and if the law prohibited Mueller from indicting Trump (it doesn't, but say it did), surely they would have gotten some of the low hanging fruit, no? 

Think about it. Then read the report. 

11 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No. Instead what we had were multiple accounts of likely Obstruction of Justice, likely one of the articles in the Articles of Impeachment almost certain to hit the floor in the next month or two.

You just just completely shifted the entire discussion without realizing it. Obstruction of Justice has nothing to do with Russian collusion/conspiracy or the 2016 election

THAT'S what they lied about -- for three years. Not obstruction. 

Stay on topic.

• Thank you (+1) 1

@Deranged Rhino... I'm a little sad at your defense, which is of not just some random citizen, but of the President of our own USA who literally and admittedly withheld evidence and testimony in an investigation of him.

Do you truly not believe our President should be held to higher standards that the citizens of our country?

Innocent until proven guilty is good for our country because your average citizen citizen just doesn't have the power to withhold real incriminating evidence. Pretty clear Trump does... and did.

Keep being fine with a corrupt President though :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

@Deranged Rhino... I'm a little sad at your defense, which is of not just some random citizen, but of the President of our own USA who literally and admittedly withheld evidence and testimony in an investigation of him.

He broke no law in doing so. He was, in comparison to past probes of this level, overwhelmingly transparent. 

The investigation into him was fraudulent from the start, its entire premise a concoction of the USIC in order to manipulate the outcome of a presidential election. 

Aren't you even a little pissed off that you were lied to for three straight years by virtually every major media outlet? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Dude!!!

Frightening.

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I could make a really long post in response to this, but all my feelings about Donald Trump boil down to one simple statement:

The primary thing in Donald Trump's mind is what's good for Donald Trump.

That should scare the utter crap out of anyone who has this guy as Commander in Chief.

hey a twofer...

you're an idiot.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

All these non-traditional "media" places doing the work of the "msm". Interesting.  <_<

Former Ukrainian MP Alleges Biden Family Received $12M Kickback From Transaction With Burisma Owner To Kill London Criminal Cases, Provides Details To DOJ

This story is developing…

UPDATE: In further clarification of information provided, CD Media can now report that the $32M referenced below was sent to London, where it was seized by British officials and criminal charges were levied against Zlochevsky. Vice President Biden actively sought to have the charges thrown out in the United Kingdom for Zlochevsky in exchange for the $12M being diverted to Hunter Biden, according to Onyshchenko.

Hunter Biden was then brought onto the board of directors at Zlochevsky’s company Burisma and received further payments of $3.1M over a period of months.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This is a nice summary of Ukraine's effort to interfere in 2016.

https://yasha.substack.com/p/ukraine-and-meddling-in-2016-a2c

Let’s start with a fact: Meddling in the 2016 election by Ukrainian politicians and government agencies happened.

The above is true and no amount of denial is going to change that. What’s more: Ukrainian nationals didn’t just meddle on their own, they also worked with Americans — including Ukrainian-American political operatives on the payroll of the Democratic Party. Not only did all this happen, it was written up as fact by establishment papers and outlets as varied as Yahoo, Politico, and the Financial Times in 2016 on the eve of the election. (See this by me here.)

• Thank you (+1) 3

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/11/25/boomerang-liberal-watchdog-group-publishes-foia-documents-target-giuliani-fail-realize-documents-detail-bidenukraine-corruption/

On Friday, liberal watchdog group American Overreach received 100 pages of State Department documents they had requested through a FOIA request. The documents show that President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, had “multiple contacts” with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Rep. Devin Nunes and others during his investigation of Ukrainian corruption, none of which is illegal. (Every American president has had their own version of Rudy Giuliani.)

Austin Evers, executive director of American Oversight, said the documents reveal “a clear paper trail from Rudy Giuliani to the Oval Office to Secretary Pompeo to facilitate Giuliani’s smear campaign against a U.S. ambassador.” The records indicate that “Pompeo talked with Giuliani on March 26 and March 29.

What the group fails to realize is that the documents include Giuliani’s interview notes which provide detailed accusations of corruption against the Bidens.” Giuliani had interviewed Victor Shokin, the Prosecutor General who was investigating Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings in March 2016. Shokin was about to question Hunter Biden when former Vice President Joe Biden ordered then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire Shokin or he would hold back $1 billion in U.S. aid. Giuliani had also interviewed Yuriy Lutsenko, who had succeeded Shokin as Prosecutor General. The notes indicate that Lutsenko “believes Mr. Viktor Shokin the former Prosecutor General is honest.”

Edited by 3rdnlng

On 11/23/2019 at 1:12 AM, transplantbillsfan said:

Dude!!!

Frightening.

The same US intelligence agencies which collaborated with intel services of other countries, including the Ukraine, in order to remove a duly elected President from office?

Those agencies?

The same agencies who have continually lied to you, and whose entire purpose is to destabilize and overthrow governments around the world to the benefit of the elite banking, political, and MIC class around the globe?

It couldn’t be that they’re lashing out, desperate to protect themselves and those whom they work for?

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The same US intelligence agencies which collaborated with intel services of other countries, including the Ukraine, in order to remove a duly elected President from office?

Those agencies?

The same agencies who have continually lied to you, and whose entire purpose is to destabilize and overthrow governments around the world to the benefit of the elite banking, political, and MIC class around the globe?

It couldn’t be that they’re lashing out, desperate to protect themselves and those whom they work for?

I can't face that possibility.

I've gone too far down the orange man bad road.

I'm past the point of no return.

• Haha (+1) 2

This is some thread. I tried to post it all, but may have missed something. The first link leads to the entire thread.  The cat gifs are a nice touch. ?

Note: the first loan is not the largest. That comes at the end.

This was in the comments of that thread...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3