TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Complete

Virgil

With the 14th pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the Atlanta Falcons select, Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi St. 

The Skins and @Wsam4031 are on the clock. 

Justification:

I thought of Christian Wilkins here, but felt that Sweat was a better value. Our defense will be in much better shape next year if we can get our guys back from injury. Pass rush will help us get back up to speed.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

in this scenario someone would trade up for Devin Bush (steelers?).   But here, I’m not sure what to do for Bills.  I’m thinking Sweat. 

His meteoric rise could have Denver (#10) or Cincy (#11) giving us a pick to move up in front of the other guy. Both have big holes at LB, and there's a substantial drop in talent at the position after Bush. I think we're in great shape at #9!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I think four hours. But people get itchy after like 45 minutes :lol:

For the most part, it's been pretty smooth. Unfortunately for me, I started drinking Sunday @ 1 p.m. and didn't pick till 8 a.m. this morning. Live and learn, man, live and learn!!! :beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

For the most part, it's been pretty smooth. Unfortunately for me, I started drinking Sunday @ 1 p.m. and didn't pick till 8 a.m. this morning. Live and learn, man, live and learn!!! :beer:

:lol:

I'm fortunate, was doing some heavy-duty excavating work on sunday after church. Was fortunate that my pick arrived before I crashed and burned Sunday night.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 1

Wit the 15th pick the Washington redskins take Dwayne Haskins Qb Ohio State

the Carolina Panthers (BuffAlone) are now on the clock

This was a tough call between Dk and Haskins but eventually Snyder gets it right and goes qb

2 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

Wit the 15th pick the Washington redskins take Dwayne Haskins Qb Ohio State

the Carolina Panthers (BuffAlone) are now on the clock

This was a tough call between Dk and Haskins but eventually Snyder gets it right and goes qb

How happy would Skins fans be!  They don't have to trade up and Haskins falls right in there lap.  I think they would run to the podium if the draft played out like this.

as an aside if you want to tag someone just type the @ symbol first then start typing their name.  That will send them a notification.  The site will autofill and give you suggestions as well @Wsam4031

• Like (+1) 1

This draft is showing how good a trade down would be. 

Still on the board are Clelin Ferrel and Chrsitian Wilkins for those of you that favor D line.  Your pick of any wr if you want to go that route.  Or Dillard if you thought O-line was the biggest need. 

(caveat of if Oliver is off the board) at least imho.

Edited by section122
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, section122 said:

This draft is showing how good a trade down would be. 

Still on the board are Clelin Ferrel and Chrsitian Wilkins for those of you that favor D line.  Your pick of any wr if you want to go that route.  Or Dillard if you thought O-line was the biggest need. 

I'm hoping Wilkins falls to the Chargers, for whom I'm picking, a bit later in the draft. The Chargers are weird because they could go about five different directions with the pick, including drafting an heir apparent for Philip Rivers. Picks seem to be moving faster today. Looking forward to my turn!

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I'm hoping Wilkins falls to the Chargers, for whom I'm picking, a bit later in the draft. The Chargers are weird because they could go about five different directions with the pick, including drafting an heir apparent for Philip Rivers. Picks seem to be moving faster today. Looking forward to my turn!

Everyone is back to work so they have nothing better to do :ph34r:.

Patriots at 32 (whom I have) will almost assuredly trade down.  Some team will want a QB that slid and trade with them to get that 5th year.