The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The American people are not that stupid. 

Yet the Democrats keep treating the people like they are...

Election night 2020 may actually be more entertaining than Election night 2016!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yet the Democrats keep treating the people like they are...

Election night 2020 may actually be more entertaining than Election night 2016!

The Democrats?? The Dems don't have a pathological liar leading them. You know why he lies so much? Because he thinks you guys are too stupid to notice. 

The GOP uses hate (race, ethnicity, transgender etc.)  to distract from their real agenda of legislating for the wealthy. 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Democrats?? The Dems don't have a pathological liar leading them.

You're right (see, I told you it was statistically possible!) The Democrats currently have about a dozen pathological liars leading them.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Mueller was heavily biased against Trump and still found NOTHING.

That is what has the MSM and the Democrats (BIRM) so crazed. The guy must be squeaky clean (which shocks me) if the Mueller Gang couldn't dig up anything on him. 

And now that the fear of "my turn" for President Trump has set it, it has gotten even worse.

• Like (+1) 1

Here's a snappy little upbeat number that you can sing these lyrics to:

NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION! 

NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION! 

For President Donald Trump triumphed!

NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION! 

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is what has the MSM and the Democrats (BIRM) so crazed. The guy must be squeaky clean (which shocks me) if the Mueller Gang couldn't dig up anything on him. 

And now that the fear of "my turn" for President Trump has set it, it has gotten even worse.

i'm a cautious supporter of Trump and i can't believe he hasn't done SOMETHING worthy of rebuke since entering the White House...

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Confirmed: Mueller Report will be release Thursday morning, not today.

then they will read it like they anaylzed the Zapruder film?

i wish them to waste 200 days of their life reading the tea leaves on this fiasco...  :D

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

then they will read it like they anaylzed the Zapruder film?

i wish them to waste 200 days of their life reading the tea leaves on this fiasco...  :D

You darn well know that the liberal narrative will be that, 'the report is worthless because of the redactions hiding the real proof of Trump being an evil obstructing colluder, therefore no one should read the report! Anyone who does is a racist, bigoted, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic actual literal super mecha-Nazi.'

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The Democrats?? The Dems don't have a pathological liar leading them. You know why he lies so much? Because he thinks you guys are too stupid to notice. 

The GOP uses hate (race, ethnicity, transgender etc.)  to distract from their real agenda of legislating for the wealthy. 

Actually, the Democrats do.  I'm still not convinced that Hillary has fully stepped aside.  She is being pragmatic for the moment and running things from the shadows.

6 hours ago, Koko78 said:

You darn well know that the liberal narrative will be that, 'the report is worthless because of the redactions hiding the real proof of Trump being an evil obstructing colluder, therefore no one should read the report! Anyone who does is a racist, bigoted, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic actual literal super mecha-Nazi.'

good thing their views carry no more weight than people want to waste on it

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) on Sunday dismissed any of the potential findings that could be revealed from special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, saying that "we can just burn" his final report. 

"You know, we can just burn it up. It is a partisan document," Nunes said on "Fox & Friends Weekend" just days after Mueller delivered his final report on the investigation into Russian interference and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/435513-nunes-on-mueller-report-we-can-just-burn-it-up

Partisan document? 

Multiple current and former White House officials-turned-witnesses for Special Counsel Robert Mueller are fretting that their identities will be exposed in the full report, outing them as the sources of damning information about President Donald Trump.

According to an NBC News report, many of them have contacted the Justice Department to determine if their names, or at least obvious clues about their identities, will be redacted from the report. The DOJ has reportedly stayed mum.

An NBC source close to the White House reported “breakdown-level anxiety” among those who shared information with Mueller.

The witnesses are parsing phrases spoken by Attorney General William Barr that information about “peripheral third parties” could be redacted if it would “infringe on the personal privacy.” But for now, the witnesses, like everyone else, will have to wait until Thursday to read all about it.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/white-house-officials-breakdown-level-anixety-mueller-report-show-ratted-trump

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Multiple current and former White House officials-turned-witnesses for Special Counsel Robert Mueller are fretting that their identities will be exposed in the full report, outing them as the sources of damning information about President Donald Trump.

According to an NBC News report, many of them have contacted the Justice Department to determine if their names, or at least obvious clues about their identities, will be redacted from the report. The DOJ has reportedly stayed mum.

An NBC source close to the White House reported “breakdown-level anxiety” among those who shared information with Mueller.

The witnesses are parsing phrases spoken by Attorney General William Barr that information about “peripheral third parties” could be redacted if it would “infringe on the personal privacy.” But for now, the witnesses, like everyone else, will have to wait until Thursday to read all about it.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/white-house-officials-breakdown-level-anixety-mueller-report-show-ratted-trump

"Damning information" that's bogus?  Yeah, maybe their names should be made known.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Damning information" that's bogus?  Yeah, maybe their names should be made known.

It's hard to keep up. "We want the full report released unredacted!!" is now "Well, maybe not ALL of the report. Just parts of it."

33 minutes ago, KRC said:

It's hard to keep up. "We want the full report released unredacted!!" is now "Well, maybe not ALL of the report. Just parts of it."

It is hard for you to keep up moron. This is Trump's people not wanting it out, again 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Multiple current and former White House officials-turned-witnesses for Special Counsel Robert Mueller are fretting that their identities will be exposed in the full report, outing them as the sources of damning information about President Donald Trump.ad all about it.

Key sign that this is fake news, Tibs... 

These "officials" are fretting about the public finding out? Nah. They'd fear Trump finding out.

But, Trump has every right (and likely will/has) to read the unredacted version in full - which means that ship has already sailed, there would be no reason for any official to go to the press to fret about the report being released over concerns about what Trump will learn they said. 

This is a nonsense story.

The second big sign that this is a fake story: it's from NBC.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Key sign that this is fake news, Tibs... 

These "officials" are fretting about the public finding out? Nah. They'd fear Trump finding out.

But, Trump has every right (and likely will/has) to read the unredacted version in full - which means that ship has already sailed, there would be no reason for any official to go to the press to fret about the report being released over concerns about what Trump will learn they said. 

This is a nonsense story.

The second big sign that this is a fake story: it's from NBC.

1) Yes, I agree they don't want Trump finding out, that's not really a point to quibble over. 

2) Trump reading the report?? HA HA HA HA!! That's a good one! 

3) You are a Trump supporter calling some other organization a lair. I mean, come on? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

1) Yes, I agree they don't want Trump finding out, that's not really a point to quibble over. 

I was agreeing with you on that point. But it's too late, that ship has sailed the moment they spoke to Mueller. They would know this too - which is why this story is fundamentally untrue/fake. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

2) Trump reading the report?? HA HA HA HA!! That's a good one! 

This is called logic, Tibs: IF they fear Trump finding out - WHY would they go to the press to announce their fears when they know Trump can (and will) read the full report unredacted? That's like a thief committing a crime, then calling the press to complain they're afraid the cops will figure out they did it and how unfair it is. 

It's not something a rational person would ever do. 

This is a fake story. All it takes to identify it as such is common sense - hence why I always say the only way to survive this (dis)information war is to hone your own discernment in order to be able to see through the obvious bull like this. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was agreeing with you on that point. But it's too late, that ship has sailed the moment they spoke to Mueller. They would know this too - which is why this story is fundamentally untrue/fake. 

This is called logic, Tibs: IF they fear Trump finding out - WHY would they go to the press to announce their fears when they know Trump can (and will) read the full report unredacted? That's like a thief committing a crime, then calling the press to complain they're afraid the cops will figure out they did it and how unfair it is. 

This is a fake story. All it takes to identify it as such is common sense - hence why I always say the only way to survive this (dis)information war is to hone your own discernment in order to be able to see through the obvious bull like this. 

Trump isn't going to read anything. 

They didn't announce anything, they spoke to a reporter about it. They spoke about their fears. That's different. 

It's a very believable story. Trump takes everything too personally. He demands loyalty 

Just now, BigMcD said:

Only trusted source is Twitter! 

And WikiLeaks! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Those attempting to do harm to the country by leaking inaccurate information should get the boot and good riddance. If their actions are criminal, pursue them like any other criminal. I'd think that wise regardless of who is president, even if it was Hillary, which it's not, because she lost badly. 

You are correct as usual. More bogus reporting about bogus fears designed to draw attention away from the main issues. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Trump isn't going to read anything. 

They didn't announce anything, they spoke to a reporter about it. They spoke about their fears. That's different. 

It's a very believable story. Trump takes everything too personally. He demands loyalty 

The bolded is WHY it's not a believable story. 

These people know Trump takes everything personally. So why go to the press to highlight your disloyalty? That only assures that Trump will go looking for disloyalty, it doesn't assuage anything. 

Common sense. Try using it, you'll be amazed at how easy it becomes to spot bullshite stories like this when you do ;) :beer: