Bills one of 6 teams in on Leveon Bell

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Texans lost out on some guys yesterday and have a lot of money to spend. It’s a better team than the Jets too. If I’m bell I’m seriously considering it. 

Yea I'm not buying that it's only the Jest in on Bell at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Right they used the wrong leak for Bell lol. 

Talking about a guy who said Nah to  15 million dollars last year because he didn't want to bow to a teams demands. I don't think "you have three hours to decide mister, and then we're taking our ball and going home." is the right play here. But hey... It worked with Barr.. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Texans lost out on some guys yesterday and have a lot of money to spend. It’s a better team than the Jets too. If I’m bell I’m seriously considering it. 

Makes some sense, but that O-line is horrible. I guess with all that space they have room to add a couple of guys, but right now I'd say that line is worse than the Bills on paper. 

I don't think we are spending much more money. We have spent a lot so far and still need money for the draft and a few small free agents here and there. We need to roll over some money for the players we drafted who's contracts we will re negotiate.Trey White, Milano, Dawkins ect.

1 minute ago, wppete said:

I don't think we are spending much more money. We have spent a lot so far and still need money for the draft and a few small free agents here and there. We need to roll over some money for the players we drafted who's contracts we will re negotiate.Trey White, Milano, Dawkins ect.

Bell is intriguing because we could basically take the money from moving Shady and cutting Ivory to make up a good portion of the $$$

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, wppete said:

Buffalo has to spend like 65 plus mil to reach its 3 year minimum for the cap.  So they probably have 1 big contract left.

• Like (+1) 1