TD on Sirius Satellite Radio 4:30pm

From the Bills home page

Exclusive Interview

Bills President/General Manager Tom Donahoe will be a guest on Sirius Satellite Radio Wednesday afternoon at 4:30 PM EST. Sirius radio offers non-stop NFL talk and opinion you can’t hear anywhere else. Exclusive shows hosted by NFL legends like Dan Reeves, Cris Carter, Shannon Sharpe and John Riggins and commentary from John Madden, Archie Manning, Carl Banks and Keyshawn Johnson. Hear interviews with big-time players, coaches, broadcasters and more.

For an exclusive interview according to bb.com

Here is a link to SIRIUS -- you can get a free three day trial.

SIRIUS NFL :doh:

291071[/snapback]

wtf i have the thing running and signed up for the trial but all it gave me was a two minute promo and now it's just silence. Am I missing something?

wtf i have the thing running and signed up for the trial but all it gave me was a two minute promo and now it's just silence. Am I missing something?

291160[/snapback]

Nope, not missing anything. Only the music streams arelive on the web. Everything else is a sample stream.

Too bad Sirrus F'd all of us over on our sweet Deal that we almost got....

291052[/snapback]

Sirius didn't F you, it was whatever Circuit City employee leaked the promo code that got everyones hopes up. There are others out there that give discount pricing, try 459.

He says the Cards wanted more than Travis for Shelton. The Bills wanted more than Shelton for Travis. Doesn't sound to optimistic.

291342[/snapback]

O Line is top priority in draft. Loves Matt Jones though, expects him to go mid second round.

Okay... He's at the microphone now... I'll paraphrase:

"Thank you..."

"Optimistic about JP..."

"Expect great things this season..."

"Wish we could keep everyone but the cap doesnt allow it..."

"Working on trading TH but not giving him away..."

"Wish Drew Bledsoe the best and hope he can understand all of Bill Parcels playbook..."

Well, thats about it.

Even though I dont get Sirius I'm sure if anyone heard the actual interview it probably went like that. :P

TD does not buckle...

291350[/snapback]

He might have to negotiate then because we could be left with a converted Center at LT if he doesnt. I suppose I'm just one of those in the minority who would rather just have the straight up deal, Henry for Shelton. Playing games like this might have a big pay-off in the end, but it also gives us an equal shot at coming out with nothing...or having another team swoop in and take Shelton from us while TD is sticking to his guns and demanding more.

while TD is sticking to his guns and demanding more.

291359[/snapback]

Well, that depends on what the situation is. No one knows all the different scenarios that have been discussed.

If what was said above is correct, all we know is that both teams want more than just a player for player trade. To many here, this will translate into "Why the hell doesn't TD just do a straight up trade??", leaving out the fact that Arizona ALSO has to agree to a that trade. According to the above statement, they want something else too.

At this point I just have to have faith in TD. I can call him an idiot all day, but he is not stupid. He knows he has to get rid of Travis, but I agree that he should give up any more for Shelton. When it all comes down I think it will be player for player no trade at all.

He might have to negotiate then because we could be left with a converted Center at LT if he doesnt.  I suppose I'm just one of those in the minority who would rather just have the straight up deal, Henry for Shelton.  Playing games like this might have a big pay-off in the end, but it also gives us an equal shot at coming out with nothing...or having another team swoop in and take Shelton from us while TD is sticking to his guns and demanding more.

291359[/snapback]

Why do you want Shelton so badly? I'm not too thrilled with giving Henry away for a player, that frankly, no other NFL team wants. I think it tells you a little something about this players make-up. Plus, we already have an enormous offense tackle that at times plays like a pussycat. I strongly disagree with a player for player swap, even if that means having Henry an extra season. You never give up a proven skilled player for a draft bust like Shelton. You just don't do it. Think about it this way, that 3 million dollars could go to signing Clements to a contract extention.

If we get Shelton and a 2nd round swap that would give us a chance for a great line prospect we'd not get at pick 55 then fine, I'm all for it. But giving Henry away is not an option.