2019 SNOW PLOW OFFENSIVE LINE

Not sure what Trent Brown has done to deserve appointment to LT, even if we need to upgrade Dawkins (which I don't think we do).

Long beating out Teller would be interesting, but we'll see. 

Love Paradis

Dawkins would make more sense at LG I would think.

Would rather Williams in FA over a top ten RT. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Flip flop the guards please.?lol

You got it. 

3 minutes ago, The Senator said:

I like this a bit more...

LT - Jonah Williams (1st round pick)

LG - Dion Dawkins

C — Matt Paradis (FA)

RG - Jason Long

RT - Daryl Williams (FA)

I would except that.

45 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Bills will plow through defenses with this line setting up deep play action passing game. 

LT Trent Brown (FA) 

LG Jason Long

C Matt Paradis (FA)

RG Dion Dawkins

RT Jawaan Taylor (1st round pick)

Sign me up, that would be perfect. We would have a very good offence next year if that is our line.

32 minutes ago, The Senator said:

LG - Dion Dawkins

C — Matt Paradis (FA)

RG - Spencer Long

RT - Daryl Williams (FA)

That would be solid too, not quite as good as the OP line imo. Also I would flip Williams and Dawkins. I wouldn’t trust Williams as our LT but he has pro bowl potential at G.

Why again are we moving Dawkins to G? Some of you want a rookie to man the blind side of our 2nd year QB? I hope this isn't even an option for our coaching staff, Dawkins wasn't great but the OL as a whole was garbage and he seemed like the only bright spot more nights then not. Why create a whole that doesn't need to be created? He played very well the year before next to solid OL even if it wasn't for the entire season. Just go after a solid G like Spain or Saffold or a C like paradis/Morse or a RT like Williams, add a few of these guys and things will flow a heck of alot better imo.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, The Senator said:

LG - Dion Dawkins

C — Matt Paradis (FA)

RG - Spencer Long

RT - Daryl Williams (FA)

Stop. I can only get so erect 

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Why again are we moving Dawkins to G? Some of you want a rookie to man the blind side of our 2nd year QB? I hope this isn't even an option for our coaching staff, Dawkins wasn't great but the OL as a whole was garbage and he seemed like the only bright spot more nights then not. Why create a whole that doesn't need to be created? He played very well the year before next to solid OL even if it wasn't for the entire season. Just go after a solid G like Spain or Saffold or a C like paradis/Morse or a RT like Williams, add a few of these guys and things will flow a heck of alot better imo.

I'm with you. Drafting a rookie left tackle who is going to have growing pains is not helping our young quarterback. Dawkins has proven he can do it at the NFL level. He struggled here and there. He's still better than Jonah Williams, who struggled when facing top speed rushers in college. I wonder how he's going to be when he's facing an elite defensive ends who are men every week. The real issue was Groy, Miller, Mills and Vlad. Those guys are awful and have no upside. Stick with Dawkins. He has the upside that this regime traded up for. He's got some nastiness to his game and they felt so highly of him that they did not hesitate to trade Cordy Glenn. 

Putting an experienced guard and center in there will make everyone else better. 

• Like (+1) 1

Heres the real snow plow:

LT - Dawkins

LG - Saffold

C - Morse

RG - Long/Teller/Lamp

RT - Williams

I'd like the team to try and trade for Forrest Lamp and sign Williams, Morse, Saffold. It's probably unrealistic to be able to sign all of those guys, but getting two of those guys would be huge. 

Spain, James, Paradis would all be great options as well.