General News Ticker: Free Agency/Trade Rumors, speculation, and general information

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

I'd kinda like to draft OL at 9 anyway - whether the guy plays guard or tackle - he should be a solid starter for 5 years.  Currently we only have what - 1 drafted starter and 1 drafted bench player?  Need some young guys to bring along.

At least at 9 you are probably getting your “pick of the litter” at OL. But I just don’t see any value this year in taking an OL at 9. I would prefer a guy in the 2nd if you want a really good young OL to bring along. This is the same argument I have against a receiver at 9, I just don’t see the value there. If they are going to go OL or WR at 9 they can trade down as many as 10 spots and still get a really good one at either position. 

Just now, Bills2ref said:

At least at 9 you are probably getting your “pick of the litter” at OL. But I just don’t see any value this year in taking an OL at 9. I would prefer a guy in the 2nd if you want a really good young OL to bring along. This is the same argument I have against a receiver at 9, I just don’t see the value there. If they are going to go OL or WR at 9 they can trade down as many as 10 spots and still get a really good one at either position. 

If they stay at 9 it's gotta be D line.

Just now, DBilz2500 said:

Are the bills interested in anybody other than a 40 year old RB? 

I mean, they did sign a CB..

The only real moves so far have been from the Raiders and the 49ers, both of who don't have great FA track records. I think we've got time before we need to worry. 

3 minutes ago, teef said:

will someone make up news and tell it to me so i get excited?

Bills are trading for AJ Green, and signing Matt Paradis along with Darryl Williams.

Edited by junior12thman92
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, junior12thman92 said:

Bills trading for AJ Green, and signing Matt Paradis along with Darryl Williams.

this is what we've been waiting for!  superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!