General News Ticker: Free Agency/Trade Rumors, speculation, and general information

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

You fast!

You get me more times than not though lol

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I’m heading into high level business meetings so I’m sure something big will happen 

Just got done with mine.  Enjoy

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m heading into high level business meetings so I’m sure something big will happen 

Is this what causes deals to happen? Cause I don't have any meetings scheduled, but I can go have a meeting with the Taco truck guy if that helps...

No. We don't have a taco truck. Now I want a taco truck. Damn it. 

Edited by whatdrought

Just now, whatdrought said:

Is this what causes deals to happen? Cause I don't have any meetings scheduled, but I can go have a meeting with the Taco truck guy if that helps...

No. We don't have a taco truck. No I want a taco truck. Damn it. 

There's an awesome taco truck parked about 5 miles from my house. Cheap and legit.

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Source: The #49ers are signing LB Kwon Alexander to a 4-year deal worth $54M.

3 replies51 retweets54 likes

Retweet

Direct message

That is ***** insane. He's now (until Mosley signs) easily the highest paid ILB in the NFL and he's been a below average starter on one of the worst defenses of all-time.

Edited by DCOrange

7 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

That is ***** insane. He's now (until Mosley signs) easily the highest paid ILB in the NFL and he's been a below average starter on one of the worst defenses of all-time.

Damn. He just received the kwom all right. These prices are gonna be ridiculous folks.......if we want Williams or James, it's gonna be 13M per year minimum.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Mort mentioned Ryan Tannehill to Jets if he does in fact get cut by the Dolphins

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Could be the old AFC East QB shuffle. How funny if Tyrod ends up in Miami and Tanny ends up in New York. I guess he'd be cheaper than McCown?

4 minutes ago, dneveu said:

He only played in 6 games last year?  Must've been a sick 6 games.

Was probably shaping up to be his worst season to date lol. I guess the idea with him is that if he ever learns how to tackle, he could be good because he has pretty good range and he's a solid blitzer, but he's among the league leaders in missed tackles every season.

Just now, TheBeaneBandit said:

Damn. He just received the kwom all right. These prices are gonna be ridiculous folks.......if we want Williams or James, it's gonna be 13M per year minimum.

If it takes that to get Williams and Paradis/Morse, I give them each 13 million per. This is pretty much the only way to upgrade the offensive line this off season. Otherwise you are drafting a OL at 9 out of necessity, then still adding a depth OL in round 3-7. And there is still a good possibility your line sucks next season. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bills2ref said:

If it takes that to get Williams and Paradis/Morse, I give them each 13 million per. This is pretty much the only way to upgrade the offensive line this off season. Otherwise you are drafting a OL at 9 out of necessity, then still adding a depth OL in round 3-7. And there is still a good possibility your line sucks next season. 

I agree 110 %. Do what it takes to get it done Beane.

2 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I'd kinda like to draft OL at 9 anyway - whether the guy plays guard or tackle - he should be a solid starter for 5 years.  Currently we only have what - 1 drafted starter and 1 drafted bench player?  Need some young guys to bring along.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Whats interesting is that the only two players that have "agreed to terms" right now are Rosenhaus players.

He must have really worked those Burn phones 

That or teams just write blank checks... Plus, both of the deals seem to be pretty dumb deals at first glance... He has a way in getting his guys way more than they deserve.