Daylight Savings Time Begins This Weekend!

Nanker

I hate this, I have felt that lost hour for months some years.

One year i forgot to set and showed up an hour early for a church service, had to wait an hour till the next one.

So i went over to a big book store and in front of me at a search computer was a fool who wasn't doing anything constructive.  When I asked him politely if he was almost finished he told me to "go blank myself and to blank his blank"

as he was about a foot shorter and 150 pounds lighter, for a second i realized i could just pick him up and throw him right throw a bookcase a few feet away, but wouldn't be wise on a Sunday.

So set your clocks on schedule.

• Haha (+1) 2

While on a multiyear construction project years ago, the crew I worked on always seemed to be on night shift (5 pm to 6 am the following day) whenever clocks were set back.  13 hours became 14.  Finally, a couple of years ago I was working an overnight 12 at another employer, and got the ‘Spring ahead’ bonus.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

a few years ago a slimeball schemed his way into my consulting firm promising a billion in fees generated... yeah yeah yeah...

the first time he had a remotely plausible client after 6 months he had to call out of our time zone, he said yeah yeah yeah when they told him the 1pm meeting was FIRM to start.

he forgot that the east coast is AHEAD of Toronto, not behind and missed the boat completely....

soon on to greener pastures after we made sure to never let him forget it