Trump (the "Art of the Deal" guy) & Kim Jong Un cancel denuclearization talks early

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

You're forgetting (because the media has lied about this for two years) those leaders listed at the top (win the exception of Abe) all actively tried to overthrow the election with their intelligence services.  They did what everyone on the left has frantically been screaming Russia did to our elections.

They committed acts of war on this country. As allies. ***** May. ***** Merkel. ***** Macron. ***** Trudeau. They are enemies of this country (and humanity), not allies and should be called out as such. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Buftex said:

You could stop tomorrow, but you won't...you been doing it too long.  You should probably worry about your own train there Choo-choo Charlie.

We both know the crazy train swings both ways.

This time two years ago, folks like yourself were laughing your asses off over Trump and every other candidate crammed in the GOP clown car. At one point, Cruz was apologizing for mocking the size of Trump's hands while Chris Christie was tagging Trump to Haystacks Calhoun-pile-drive Cruz off the turnbuckle.

You can see me however you wish. You're nothing but an avatar to me. But the truth remains that because the left is spending EVERY waking minute trying to impeach Trump, your 2020 candidates are actually signing on to the equivalent of a fifth-grade science report released by a bartender who last week broadcast herself peeling a potato for what was clearly the first time in her life...all against a backdrop of two white guys in blackface, a black rapist, and party-wide support for killing babies who survived an abortion.

Regardless of what you think about my posting style,  the Donner Party 2020 is a freaking schittshow of hysterical proportions and you should probably own it.

56 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Did you really just respond with a glorified "i know you are but what am i" :lol:

raw&f=1

Buftex is one of the worst partisan posters that once in awhile visit here. I have never once seen a post from him that was anything but liberal braying.

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Buftex is one of the worst partisan posters that once in awhile visit here. I have never once seen a post from him that was anything but liberal braying.

He’s a stage 5 resister.    He felt the need to agree with me off the wall by starting with I never agree with you because his TDS is so strong. 

It’s a shame Trump/CNN has melted down normal people’s brains.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Confirmed.

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

He’s a stage 5 resister.    He felt the need to agree with me off the wall by starting with I never agree with you because his TDS is so strong. 

It’s a shame Trump/CNN has melted down normal people’s brains.  

My description of him is the result of many years of his posting, well before Trump ever arrived on the scene.

14 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

We both know the crazy train swings both ways.

This time two years ago, folks like yourself were laughing your asses off over Trump and every other candidate crammed in the GOP clown car. At one point, Cruz was apologizing for mocking the size of Trump's hands while Chris Christie was tagging Trump to Haystacks Calhoun-pile-drive Cruz off the turnbuckle.

You can see me however you wish. You're nothing but an avatar to me. But the truth remains that because the left is spending EVERY waking minute trying to impeach Trump, your 2020 candidates are actually signing on to the equivalent of a fifth-grade science report released by a bartender who last week broadcast herself peeling a potato for what was clearly the first time in her life...all against a backdrop of two white guys in blackface, a black rapist, and party-wide support for killing babies who survived an abortion.

Regardless of what you think about my posting style,  the Donner Party 2020 is a freaking schittshow of hysterical proportions and you should probably own it.

I still am.  Those candidates were the strangest I've ever seen in a primary.  I knew Hillary was vulnerable and anybody pry could've beat her with how terrible of a campain she ran.  I think Rubio was the one that made fun of Trump's hand size and Trump then clarified that his genitals were of adequate size on a nationally televised debate.  Ben Carson was a brilliant guy, but had some odd theories about grain storage in the pyramids whenever he could stay awake.  Ted Cruz deciding to quote The American President when striking back at Trump for attackin his wife's looks.  Then going off on Trump when he suggested his dad may have played a role in killing JFK.  Rubio and Cruz speaking Spanish to each other to apparantly prove they could speak Spanish.  The best was the "please clap" by poor Jeb Bush.  Chris Christie making the bold prediction Obama was going to get his butt kicked out of the white house come January.

You can make fun of the Democratic candidates all you like, but it's goin to take an extra amount of crazy to beat that group.  Oh, and I'm sure the Democratic candidates will run on the pro baby killing platform because that's just how evil these people on the left are.

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I still am.  Those candidates were the strangest I've ever seen in a primary.  I knew Hillary was vulnerable and anybody pry could've beat her with how terrible of a campain she ran.  I think Rubio was the one that made fun of Trump's hand size and Trump then clarified that his genitals were of adequate size on a nationally televised debate.  Ben Carson was a brilliant guy, but had some odd theories about grain storage in the pyramids whenever he could stay awake.  Ted Cruz deciding to quote The American President when striking back at Trump for attackin his wife's looks.  Then going off on Trump when he suggested his dad may have played a role in killing JFK.  Rubio and Cruz speaking Spanish to each other to apparantly prove they could speak Spanish.  The best was the "please clap" by poor Jeb Bush.  Chris Christie making the bold prediction Obama was going to get his butt kicked out of the white house come January.

You can make fun of the Democratic candidates all you like, but it's goin to take an extra amount of crazy to beat that group.  Oh, and I'm sure the Democratic candidates will run on the pro baby killing platform because that's just how evil these people on the left are.

Out of curiosity Doc, what's your position on abortions while the mother is dilated or if the baby is just out of the womb?

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

You can make fun of the Democratic candidates all you like, but it's goin to take an extra amount of crazy to beat that group. 

Give them time, the Democrats haven't even got started yet.  The next 15 months are going to be a comical circular firing squad

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Out of curiosity Doc, what's your position on abortions while the mother is dilated or if the baby is just out of the womb?

That it sickens me that there wasn't even a federal bill signed into law that any baby being out of the womb is legally given rights as a person until the passage of the Born-Alive Infants Protections Act of 2002.

As far as during dialation, it should only be if the fetus can't survive and the mother's health is at risk.

• 11 months later...