Federal Judge rules male only draft unconstitutional

/dev/null

WOMEN CANT FRICKIN FIGHT. 

Goddamn these liberal savages. Liberals DONT fight. They don’t. But they’re always ***** with fight club. Why? Leave it alone. Fight club is 90% white, patriotic bro’s, and we like it that way. Leave it alone, unless you really want the nation to lose its future wars. 

Women are nothing but a frickin liability. They indecisive, weak, and quick to panic. 

And I’m not being sexist, I’m being chivalrous. I’m trying to keep them dumb broads from getting captured, raped, and cause is nothing but grief. 

JESSICA. FREAKING. LYNCH. Member her? I remember that dumb broad and her ######ed band of misfit pogs. They got what they had comin to them and they didn’t stand their ground and fight. Any infantry or cavalry platoon would have gotten out of that situation, or would have never been in that situation most likely. Broads don’t belong in war. It’s Rosie Riveter, NOT Rosie Warrior. 

Liberal. Freaking. Savages. Well be more pathetic than the French Army soon. 

I need something to freaking break. 

Edited by The_Dude

14 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

WOMEN CANT FRICKIN FIGHT. 

Goddamn these liberal savages. Liberals DONT fight. They don’t. But they’re always ***** with fight club. Why? Leave it alone. Fight club is 90% white, patriotic bro’s, and we like it that way. Leave it alone, unless you really want the nation to lose its future wars. 

Women are nothing but a frickin liability. They indecisive, weak, and quick to panic. 

And I’m not being sexist, I’m being chivalrous. I’m trying to keep them dumb broads from getting captured, raped, and cause is nothing but grief. 

JESSICA. FREAKING. LYNCH. Member her? I remember that dumb broad and her ######ed band of misfit pogs. They got what they had comin to them and they didn’t stand their ground and fight. Any infantry or cavalry platoon would have gotten out of that situation, or would have never been in that situation most likely. Broads don’t belong in war. It’s Rosie Riveter, NOT Rosie Warrior. 

Liberal. Freaking. Savages. Well be more pathetic than the French Army soon. 

I need something to freaking break. 

Sounds like you already did. Need some mind glue?

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

from the article:

The ruling comes as an 11-member commission is studying the future of the Selective Service System, including whether women should be included or whether there should continue to be draft registration at all. The U.S. has maintained an all-volunteer military after the draft was discontinued in 1973, but the Selective Service System was reactivated in 1980 as a contingency in case military conscription becomes necessary again.

13 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Dude, do you honestly think I’m unaware of these extreme anomalies?

Tell me about your first hand experiences with broads in combat. G’head. We’ll compare. 

I don’t know about you, but we had to pull females from support roles and take them on patrol and had them search the females of the households when clearing houses.

I have been warning this was coming for years. Bush appointee btw. They are going to draft your daughters for their forever wars.

Congressman from Texas.

mhwAN0Mg_bigger.jpgChip RoyVerified account @chiproytx 12h12 hours ago

Chip Roy Retweeted Ben Domenech

They will not draft mine. Period. This is not negotiable, and I will fight in support of the millions who share that view.

7 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

I don’t know about you, but we had to pull females from support roles and take them on patrol and had them search the females of the households when clearing houses.

Yeah, we had to take women from S2 for that. But my god, they weren’t on the breach team. We kept their dumbasses at the CCP and at most would call them up. But I didn’t give a *****, I’d put hands on a Hajette. 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Congressman from Texas.

I’ll literally fight. I’ll kill a mother ***** if they try to draft my daughter. 

57 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Dude, do you honestly think I’m unaware of these extreme anomalies?

1) They're not that extreme, or anomalous.    

2) That fact that you think they are demonstrates that you are, as usual, thoroughly ignorant.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

1) They're not that extreme, or anomalous.    

2) That fact that you think they are demonstrates that you are, as usual, thoroughly ignorant.  

I’m not interested in the thoughts of a non combatant on combat.  

A woman in a 4 man stack. Ridiculous. You’ve a tiny woman brain, Tammy. 

You might hide behind a woman but I’m a man. A whiskey drinking, Haji and commie fighting, MAN. 

Screw it... I'm with Dude on this one, just perhaps not as colorful about it... 

So let's do this! Force women (girls) to register, but don't stop there, institute the draft NOW! Let's play this silly game and see how far it goes when the bullets are overhead

55 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If they can pass whatever requirements for whichever part of the military they'd end up in I don't see a problem with it.

And therein lies the problem, or at least it has been an issue in the past.

Their "requirements" were a little different, at least that was my experience.

See "Hultgreen," callsign Revlon. 

7 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, you're pretty much Fredo.

I was going for this 

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

If they can pass whatever requirements for whichever part of the military they'd end up in I don't see a problem with it.

How well, in your observations, do women handle indirect fire?

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

And therein lies the problem, or at least it has been an issue in the past.

Their "requirements" were a little different, at least that was my experience.

See "Hultgreen," callsign Revlon. 

FACT — the Army took grenades out of the ammo can for the MK19 grenade launcher to accommodate women. After they let women become MPs, they realized tiny women couldn’t lift the ammo cans. No problem said the army, we’ll just take a fraction of the ammo out so that they can. 

29 minutes ago, Capco said:

Would you willingly let them take your son (assuming you have one now or at some point) against his will?

Now, yes. Of course. But in 10 years I may not. It depends on whether the country is worth fighting for by then. I fear it may not be. If the LGBTQLMNOP community is running the military, no. 

I will actively discourage my boys from joining at this point though. Not until the army is set right. Sadly I know what it’ll take. It’ll take another war in which Americans see 18 year old American girls having their nude, raped, corpses drug through the streets. Liberals only learn from catastrophe. 

Liberals and gays need to leave the military alone. It works best without them. 

Edited by The_Dude