Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

I didn't say the problem was ignored by authorities. I said it was ignored by the customers of the nail salons.( I didn't think that was hard to gather from what I posted).

Ugh.  I get an "F" in reading comprehension.

25 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

"No...No...You're looking for Mr. Kraft...OK...Bob, it's Liam Neeson on the phone.  He says he doesn't have money, but he does have a very particular set of skills he's acquired over the years...and you are NOT going to like them."

Awesome. Well done sure. I was totally blanking on the movie Taken, but I knew there was a great movie reference for this.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

6 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

It's fine, but explain it to Augie.

I’m sorry, I can’t - or won’t try.

i’ve tried to ignore the larger social undertones in this thread, not that I disagree with them, but because this is a Buffalo Bills board - therefore, by definition, an anti-Patriots board.

I come here mainly for football news, plus to be amused and entertained.  There are other, more appropriate forums to voice one’s opinions about social dilemmas.

JMO

6 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Awesome. Well done sure. I was totally blanking on the movie Taken, but I knew there was a great movie reference for this.

GOAT, you know...we know, it is not right to do this stuff in the first place.

When the girl is young and likely doesn't speak English, your antenna should be up.

When she is VERY, VERY  young and doesn't speak English your antenna should be a satellite because something is REALLY wrong here.

I just don't see how he skates with a slap on the wrist for this.

When you are eating wings and you are dipping it in Ranch saying, "Man, that's great blue cheese!"...no...no it's not, but alright.  I sort of get it.

However, when you are eating wings and dipping them in mustard saying, "Man, that's great blue cheese!"...?....You are a damn liar!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Doesn't mean anything to me, but just adds some weirdness to this whole thang.

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1100112947051986945

January 20 2019.

The morning OF the AFCCG 

when you own a private Jet or 2 or 3 .....   Walk in the tug joint at 11 AM and  you are out 15 minutes later (10:15 AM in KC) 

The flight time from Jupiter, Florida to Kansas City, Missouri is: 2 hours, 52 minutes.  

Kickoff in KC was 6:40 p.m.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

10 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

GOAT, you know...we know, it is not right to do this stuff in the first place.

When the girl is young and likely doesn't speak English, your antenna should be up.

When she is VERY, VERY  young and doesn't speak English your antenna should be a satellite because something is REALLY wrong here.

I just don't see how he skates with a slap on the wrist for this?

When you are eating wings and you are dipping it in Ranch saying, "Man, that's great blue cheese!"...no...no it's not, but alright.  I sort of get it.

However, when you are eating wings and dipping them in mustard saying, "Man, that's great blue cheese!"...?....You are a damn liar!

Let's all take a break from this thread. Watch Taken, and reconvene on how we feel about Mr. Kraft's rub and tug.

Although tbh I'm sure Kraft's legal team will mop up the floor with his defense and in a few months.. this'll be another shady post Pats SB win call back at most. JMO.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

It's fine, but explain it to Augie.

I didn't say the problem was ignored by authorities. I said it was ignored by the customers of the nail salons.( I didn't think that was hard to gather from what I posted).

Why?  Is getting your nails done illegal?