McCabe Speaks Out

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But it was based upon past actions. Nothing wrong with that. Criminals like Trump don't just turn into angels. 

Funny how you guys want to smear the people trying to protect us from Russian interference and corruption. 

"Out of hiding came a few of the phantom 'fifth column' - the fascist auxiliary force dreaded by the loyalists."

Im a fifth column. 

Happy ***** Valentines Day, Charlie Brown

16 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Last night I saw a headline that started "GOP Feasts On Omar Comments..."

They don't just pounce! They feast! 

But hey...#believeallmedia.

Only Omar I cared about...

image.png.e0e40c3374707e4ab5a650a30df55750.png

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Last night I saw a headline that started "GOP Feasts On Omar Comments..."

They don't just pounce! They feast! 

But hey...#believeallmedia.

Wake me up when they start “throwing shade.”

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You know, I glazed over this because for two plus years now I've been calling this a coup and supporting that with evidence and (wrongly) assume this is "known" by most. But this should be the biggest takeaway from McCabe's interview, especially for those moderates/independents/centrist dems who have not followed the Trump/Russia stuff closely for whatever reason. Those people should be outraged over not just McCabe's comments and actions, but how the corporate media has provided cover for him and his conspirators at nearly every turn. 

It's almost like they're working together to undermine an incoming, legally elected POTUS. 

It shouldn't matter what you think of Trump personally, or if you voted for him or not. What this whole saga demonstrates is that there are people within the government, high ranking officials, who sought to undermine the voice of the people because they disagreed with their choice for leadership. 

If they can do that to Trump, a candidate you might not like, what's to stop them from doing it to a candidate you do like? 

This has never been about Trump. This has always been about control

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

oh, it's about Trump

that all had a ***** conniption fit over W winning twice, Trump is 50 times the shock and awe

lovin' it

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know, I glazed over this because for two plus years now I've been calling this a coup and supporting that with evidence and (wrongly) assume this is "known" by most. But this should be the biggest takeaway from McCabe's interview, especially for those moderates/independents/centrist dems who have not followed the Trump/Russia stuff closely for whatever reason. Those people should be outraged over not just McCabe's comments and actions, but how the corporate media has provided cover for him and his conspirators at nearly every turn. 

It's almost like they're working together to undermine an incoming, legally elected POTUS. 

It shouldn't matter what you think of Trump personally, or if you voted for him or not. What this whole saga demonstrates is that there are people within the government, high ranking officials, who sought to undermine the voice of the people because they disagreed with their choice for leadership. 

If they can do that to Trump, a candidate you might not like, what's to stop them from doing it to a candidate you do like? 

Actually its about a conspiracy to undermine the will of the people. But, you Trumpsters believe what you want to. Reality will catch up to you

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Isn't this what some would call a coup?

I mean, I'm just asking....

Correct. 

"Sedition" is an actual crime people can do time for. It's amazing to me to continually see people like McCabe, Comey, Schiff and others openly DARING the DOJ to bring those charges. 

They're coming... 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

It's called the Constitution, actually 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's what I've said from day one. And unlike you, I've been able to back up my theories with evidence while your entire narrative has crumbled into dust. 

Do better.

Your argument was that Mueller was investigating Hillary, where'd that go?? 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. 

"Sedition" is an actual crime people can do time for. It's amazing to me to continually see people like McCabe, Comey, Schiff and others openly DARING the DOJ to bring those charges. 

They're coming... 

They're coming just like aliens are coming.  Sitcom math and DC math are not the same thing but provide the same results........nothingness.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

They're coming just like aliens are coming.  Sitcom math and DC math are not the same thing but provide the same results........nothingness.

I hear you, I do. And admit that's the most rational expectation based on precedent and our history. 

We'll find out real soon.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

And nothing is ever missing.  There is never a moment I see one of them quoted by someone else and think, "Hey, that's a good point!" or "Gee, I never thought of it that way."

Its always, always, always something meant to incite. Tibs is nothing more than an online version of Keith Olbermann and Dude is nothing but an online version of every far-right nut you ever met. Ex is just random gibberish

And boyst, the only reason I blocked you is because you is because I got tired of every other post being tied to the way you view women as your personal ***** collection vessel. It got gross after a while, mostly because of the sincere amount of pride you take in it.

But hey guys...don't personalize it. It's not you. It's me. :lol:

EDIT: Why is 's.e.m.e.n.' blocked as an bad word?  What the hell?

So's *****, but not goddamn.

As well as ********.  Which is really ridiculous.

Edited by DC Tom

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Raining like a mother here!  We’ve already had 2” of rain which is huge for us. Appreciate your asking 

Saw on the weather channel that Sausilito  got a mudslide today. They had to rescue 3 people.

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

And nothing is ever missing.  There is never a moment I see one of them quoted by someone else and think, "Hey, that's a good point!" or "Gee, I never thought of it that way."

Its always, always, always something meant to incite. Tibs is nothing more than an online version of Keith Olbermann and Dude is nothing but an online version of every far-right nut you ever met. Ex is just random gibberish

And boyst, the only reason I blocked you is because you is because I got tired of every other post being tied to the way you view women as your personal ***** collection vessel. It got gross after a while, mostly because of the sincere amount of pride you take in it.

But hey guys...don't personalize it. It's not you. It's me. :lol:

EDIT: Why is 's.e.m.e.n.' blocked as an bad word?  What the hell?

But, at least I taught you one thing: the word ***** is blocked.

Reminds me of Brian McCabe, he fluked out on a handful of slap shots from the point on the PP and was declared a Messiah in Toronto, he was nothing remotely close to being better than a 2nd-line D-man, that thing he did at 17 seconds is my memory of him, never seen it elsewhere

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Technically, if you're working under the 25th Amendment, then I guess it isn't, since the government is the Constitution and not the guy in the White House. 

But you can also put together a decent case that McCabe's intent was specifically directed against the man, and not in support of Constitutional government...

I don't think that's a case anyone would want to see tried.  No good result would come of it, either way it was decided.

• Like (+1) 1

McCabe makes clear that Trump really f'd up by firing Comey. While he was facing an investigation anyway, Mueller's investigation (Which followed the firing of Comey) is obviously much more comprehensive than the regular FBI investigation. Keep digging Donny! 

Andrew McCabe was fired from the FBI after the Department of Justice Inspector General found that McCabe repeatedly lied under oath in order to cover up his own misconduct.

There’s nothing dignified or honorable about McCabe’s corruption.

This would be reported as a coup attempt by a country’s Federal police if our media heard this same scenario from, say, Venezuela.

"The most illuminating and surprising thing in the interview to me were these 8 days in May... There were meetings at the Justice Dept, in which it was discussed whether the VP and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the POTUS under the 25th Amendment"

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Andrew McCabe was fired from the FBI after the Department of Justice Inspector General found that McCabe repeatedly lied under oath in order to cover up his own misconduct.

There’s nothing dignified or honorable about McCabe’s corruption.

This would be reported as a coup attempt by a country’s Federal police if our media heard this same scenario from, say, Venezuela.

A Russia asset being removed from office would simply be justice. 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. And let's remember, this is now the fourth time the "start date" of the investigation has been moved, though this is the first time it's been moved forward to when he was President Elect. 

The DOJ immediately pushed back on McCabe's most "soundbyte worthy" claim: 

Rolling McCabe out now signals a couple things: 

1) He knows he's going to be indicted and he's trying to get ahead of it: 

2) We are likely about to get another major indictment coming down the pike. 

3) The coup plotters are using their media contacts to try to revive the palace coup. (Goes to check lawfare... oh, what do you know?)

and don't forget the scoreboard: 

(also, this marker is another reason why McCabe is coming out now: )

A real post in this thread!? ?

• Haha (+1) 2