Share Your Super Bowl 53 Predictions

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

I have heard from a lot of Bills fans that games ending at 10 are too late. Does no one stay up past 11 anymore? Even when I was working a day shift I was never in bed much before midnight. 

With baseball and hockey playoffs you have no idea when they could end

Andy Reid had a chance to rewrite his narrative a few weeks ago and he failed miserably.  Let’s hope that Sean McVay, Goff, Gurley and a future HOF’er like Aaron Donald do what Reid, Mahomes, and the sorry KC Chiefs couldn’t....beat NE!

Dont think it happens.... we probably will add LA to the many teams out lasers by B and B

9 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Andy Reid had a chance to rewrite his narrative a few weeks ago and he failed miserably.  Let’s hope that Sean McVay, Goff, Gurley and a future HOF’er like Aaron Donald do what Reid, Mahomes, and the sorry KC Chiefs couldn’t....beat NE!

Dont think it happens.... we probably will add LA to the many teams out lasers by B and B

I’m almost certain Gurley is hurt. Ian R. was on this morning saying that the Rams will be splitting carries again. He talked to the RB coach who admitted Gurley isn’t going to see the workload he normally would like he was earlier in the season.

26 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I have heard from a lot of Bills fans that games ending at 10 are too late. Does no one stay up past 11 anymore? Even when I was working a day shift I was never in bed much before midnight. 

Depends what time you start. I start at 6 up at 5. So a game ending at 10 is late.

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Depends what time you start. I start at 6 up at 5. So a game ending at 10 is late.

I used to have a job that I started at 6am. I still stayed up til midnight. I would never go back to a morning job again. I work afternoons and find it much better on the body being able to sleep in every day. 

4 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I used to have a job that I started at 6am. I still stayed up til midnight. I would never go back to a morning job again. I work afternoons and find it much better on the body being able to sleep in every day. 

Sleep is key #1 to staying healthy. 

43 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I would love to go back to 2nd shift. Way more free time to get stuff done

I haven't been this confident with the Patriots losing a Superbowl since the last time they played the Rams.  Now they'll have to stop Goff, Gurley, Cooks, and Woods instead of Warner, Fault, Bruce, and Holt.  Patriots defense was much better in '01 though.

46 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

I would love to go back to 2nd shift. Way more free time to get stuff done

The only good thing about 2nd shift is having more time to do errands and schedule dr./dentist appointments without having to miss work.  Besides that, I hated it.

15 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I haven't been this confident with the Patriots losing a Superbowl since the last time they played the Rams.  Now they'll have to stop Goff, Gurley, Cooks, and Woods instead of Warner, Fault, Bruce, and Holt.  Patriots defense was much better in '01 though.

The only good thing about 2nd shift is having more time to do errands and schedule dr./dentist appointments without having to miss work.  Besides that, I hated it.

This is the first time I feel confident. They are healthy. This is the best offensive line they have had for a playoff run. The defense is the best they have played in the playoffs since 04

18 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

This is the first time I feel confident. They are healthy. This is the best offensive line they have had for a playoff run. The defense is the best they have played in the playoffs since 04

...what could be possibly MORE fitting than the "Ageless Wonder Wade" getting a ring at a youthful 71?..........absolutely NO disrespect to McVay and an outstanding job....BUT...my lead headline would be how Wade defensively bested the best as in GOAT Belichick.......definitely HOF bound as is LeBeau......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy