New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

29 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

In case you were curious...according to the VIrginia Public Access Project website, VA governor Ralph Northam has received almost $2M from Planned Parenthood.

Like I said earlier: PP gets money for baby parts; Dems make it easier for PP to get baby parts; PP gives money to Dems to keep them in office so PP can keep dicing up the babies.

America's Democrat Party: They're going to get their money if they have to rip your babies limb from limb.

There's another part of the cycle you're omitting: 

The Federal Government/US Tax payers fund PP tens of millions of dollars a year... 

PP promotes/campaigns exclusively for DNC candidates with said tax dollars...

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

xcept the bill wants to change it from 3 physicians to just 1! It also changes from MUST to SHALL. Understand the law: "the Supreme Court ruled that when the word "shall" appears in statutes, it means "may." The new wording changes it to they >may< give life support procedures

You taking quotes from cases, out of context, is really a pet peeve.  Shall generally means mandatory.  

Misstating the law doesn't help your point.  

Edited by Crayola64

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's another part of the cycle you're omitting: 

The Federal Government/US Tax payers fund PP tens of millions of dollars a year... 

PP promotes/campaigns exclusively for DNC candidates with said tax dollars...

To the tune of 500 million dollars.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

She was also bankrolled by PP to confiscate Daleiden's videos while CA AG.

PP owns Kamala Harris, much like they own the governors now making it legal to deliver a baby alive so as to have a better chance at providing limbs to market. One of Daleiden's videos actually has PP talking about how much better their chances are of getting more salable limbs if they can remove them while the baby is still alive outside the womb.

Videos, by the way, which were recently proven to not be doctored.

By whom?  I'm assuming there were congressional committees and state inquiries into any planned parenthood wrongdoing after these videos surfaced unless the group who produced them is Infowars insane.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

By whom?  I'm assuming there were congressional committees and state inquiries into any planned parenthood wrongdoing after these videos surfaced unless the group who produced them is Infowars insane.

I don't remember any.  And if there were, they'd be somewhere in the Congressional record.

Democrats Aren’t Trying to Hide Their “No Limits” Abortion Extremism Anymore, Virginia Edition

Democrats across the country are in panic mode over Roe v. Wade, believing it will eventually be overturned by the current makeup of the Supreme Court. So they’re taking drastic measures to codify so-called “abortion rights” into state law.

Unfortunately, their proposals go even further than the 1973 landmark decision.
On Monday, Virginia Democratic Delegate Kathy Tran introduced the “The Repeal Act“, an extreme legislative proposal that would significantly loosen Virginia’s abortion restrictions, particularly in the third trimester:

Tran’s legislation would have loosened rules on the legality of third-term abortion, which is currently only allowed if three doctors conclude a woman’s life or health is at a severe risk. Tran’s bill would have significantly lowered those standards, allowing third-trimester abortion on the advice of one doctor who could allow an abortion by certifying a pregnancy would “impair the mental or physical health of the woman.”

The bill would also loosen second-trimester abortion safeguards by doing away with the requirement that a state-licensed hospital performs them.

Tran’s proposal is part of a disturbing push nationwide from elected Democrats in several states recently, including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, and New Mexico to make “the right” to get a late-term abortion much easier.

Watch below as Tran, under questioning from Virginia House Majority Leader Todd Gilbert, explains how her bill would allow abortion at the moment of birth:

49 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Here. Read,  but watch it for yourself. Is it not clear what PP is up to? Is it not clear why Kamala Harris suddenly had the desire to raid Dailaden's house as CA AG and confiscate his PCs and videos? Is it not clear why most of Harris' charges against him were dropped?

But even if you find ALL of that so hard to believe, ask yourself, honestly, is the idea of states giving PP more leeway to harvest baby parts in exchange for a couple of million dollars simply not a truth you can see? 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Here. Read,  but watch it for yourself. Is it not clear what PP is up to? Is it not clear why Kamala Harris suddenly had the desire to raid Dailaden's house as CA AG and confiscate his PCs and videos? Is it not clear why most of Harris' charges against him were dropped?

But even if you find ALL of that so hard to believe, ask yourself, honestly, is the idea of states giving PP more leeway to harvest baby parts in exchange for a couple of million dollars simply not a truth you can see? 

Interesting.  It's not hard to believe.  We'll see where it goes from here.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Democrats Aren’t Trying to Hide Their “No Limits” Abortion Extremism Anymore, Virginia Edition

Democrats across the country are in panic mode over Roe v. Wade, believing it will eventually be overturned by the current makeup of the Supreme Court. So they’re taking drastic measures to codify so-called “abortion rights” into state law.

Unfortunately, their proposals go even further than the 1973 landmark decision.
On Monday, Virginia Democratic Delegate Kathy Tran introduced the “The Repeal Act“, an extreme legislative proposal that would significantly loosen Virginia’s abortion restrictions, particularly in the third trimester:

Tran’s legislation would have loosened rules on the legality of third-term abortion, which is currently only allowed if three doctors conclude a woman’s life or health is at a severe risk. Tran’s bill would have significantly lowered those standards, allowing third-trimester abortion on the advice of one doctor who could allow an abortion by certifying a pregnancy would “impair the mental or physical health of the woman.”

The bill would also loosen second-trimester abortion safeguards by doing away with the requirement that a state-licensed hospital performs them.

Tran’s proposal is part of a disturbing push nationwide from elected Democrats in several states recently, including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, and New Mexico to make “the right” to get a late-term abortion much easier.

Watch below as Tran, under questioning from Virginia House Majority Leader Todd Gilbert, explains how her bill would allow abortion at the moment of birth:

This stuff is simply horrifying.

At  the point where the majority leader mentions "dilating" (1:02 or so)  has what appears to be a facial spasm, like she found the term unsettling.  Or, perhaps someone opened a curtain in the room and she was briefly exposed to sunlight. 

ma cà rồng

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

And in an effort to follow the Democratic playbook page by page, step 2...admonish everyone for giving you grief for hearing what you said as if you never really said it.

My law to allow infanticide isn't disgusting. YOU'RE disgusting.

Predictable pig.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

And in an effort to follow the Democratic playbook page by page, step 2...admonish everyone for giving you grief for hearing what you said as if you never really said it.

My law to allow infanticide isn't disgusting. YOU'RE disgusting.

Predictable pig.

In fairness, he did say it was important to make the baby comfortable before killing it.  

11 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

You all are just going to have to get used to a lot of people being okay with this (like me!).  I don't see the horrific disgustingness of killing an unborn child.  Maybe because I don't have the religious foundation?  

You don't need religion to understand why it's wrong to kill a child.

We're not talking about the first trimester where you can plausibly argue it's not a child (not my view, but I understand how others rationalize it.) Or even the second trimester, for that matter. We're talking about a law that allows for the legal killing of a fully developed, healthy baby for what in practice amounts to any reason.

If you're ok with that, what, if anything, are you not ok with?

Edited by Rob's House
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

You all are just going to have to get used to a lot of people being okay with this (like me!).  I don't see the horrific disgustingness of killing an unborn child.  Maybe because I don't have the religious foundation?  

I've always been against abortion for me (actually for mine) but have felt that up to a certain point, it was the particular women or couples choice on whether or not to have an abortion. With that said it was between them and their God. This latest is just plain disgusting. To snuff out a baby's life a few moments before being born or just after it is born is murder. You don't need a religious foundation to be revolted by this, a foundation that includes a smidgeon of decency would suffice.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Or maybe because you don't have a child.

Here's what I suggest you to get a better grasp.

Make a purposeful point to see a newborn. There must be someone, somewhere, who can help you with this. Have a friend in the hospital who just delivered? Or maybe just came home with a newborn? Have a friend who's a nurse or doctor?

Go visit a newborn. Some may not want you to hold the baby too soon, but you don't need to hold it. See a baby born just a day or two ago. You just need to see it. Watch it. Listen to it. Watch it instinctively react to light and sound and learn within minutes how to feed off a breast.

I've read your posts. You're not a completely ideological bozo. You have common sense. You know that the difference between the newborn you see today and the baby it was in the womb 48 hours earlier is nominal.

Now while you're looking at that baby, ask yourself what it would take for someone to forcibly kill that baby and slice it up just two days earlier. Three days earlier. Five days earlier.

Look at the baby and let us know what you think about killing it two days early because someone thought the baby might cause the mother a bit of emotional trauma.

!@#$, man, the last thing I wanted in this world was a baby, but I loved my son the moment I saw his heartbeat and I bawled like a baby when my wife bled out and he was delivered a month early. A WHOLE FREAKING MONTH!

And they want to kill it right up to dilation. You're not stupid. You just haven't experienced it yet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2