Trump The Divider

Tiberius

14 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

1. So why is this being covered and what's not being covered?

There's a whole lot not being mentioned.  

2. And why is it ok a man of a separate race attacks a person of another race?  3. Why did a group of one race attack out another race?  4. When attacked the victims chanted their school song and you called them "obnoxious" when they're trying to drown out the hate with good spirit.  5. Shame on you.

6. You're good at being funny but bad at intelligence and humor. Try harder.

1. That was the start of a good question until that idea went off the rails.   Start a new thread where that question belongs. Maybe the idea will come together there.

2. Its not ok to attack anyone unprovoked based on race or otherwise.  Clear?

3. Because they're racists?

4. Shame on me, indeed!!  Show your virtue! Isn't that what you like to say???

5. Was that the only example I provided of bad behavior by boyst's angels? 

6. I'm very good at both.  I'll try harder when you can craft an intelligible sentence demonstrating any comprehension of the subject matter.  If anything I should give you a handicap and only post Wawrow levels of blackout drunk.  Give you a sporting chance.

Edited by Jauronimo

11 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I guess its a good thing that NOWHERE in any post have I expressed anything suggesting I'm upset that the kids were in any videos.  Reading is paramount but comprehension is just as critical. 

I've missed what's happening in the past few pages of this thread - but it's good to see you down here, Jauronimo :beer:

(NBC Universal... again. I harp on them for a reason)

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

1. That was the start of a good question until that idea went off the rails.   Start a new thread where that question belongs. Maybe the idea will come together there.

2. Its not ok to attack anyone unprovoked based on race or otherwise.  Clear?

3. Because they're racists?

4. Shame on me, indeed!!  Show your virtue! Isn't that what you like to say???

5. Was that the only example I provided of bad behavior by boyst's angels? 

6. I'm very good at both.  I'll try harder when you can craft an intelligible sentence demonstrating any comprehension of the subject matter.  If anything I should give you a handicap and only post Wawrow levels of blackout drunk.  Give you a sporting chance.

1. At least spelling is better since my autocorrect is decent. And punctuation is occasional. Or wait. That was part of 6.

I guess I will go backwards 

I don't post articulate thoughts because that's a level of effort I just don't care to give or take time to.  And it's also a lot of fun the way I do things - which is amazing because it's not baited anyone else in to this yet. I've not choose my secondary target, though.

5.  It was one of many you pointed out thinking it was them.  It wasn't. Go up thread and see. The kids were essentially innocent.

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

1. At least spelling is better since my autocorrect is decent. And punctuation is occasional. Or wait. That was part of 6.

I guess I will go backwards 

I don't post articulate thoughts because that's a level of effort I just don't care to give or take time to.  And it's also a lot of fun the way I do things - which is amazing because it's not baited anyone else in to this yet. I've not choose my secondary target, though.

5.  It was one of many you pointed out thinking it was them.  It wasn't. Go up thread and see. The kids were essentially innocent.

Yeah, you're a real master of your craft.  :lol:

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/3kgz7b/heres-where-were-at-with-the-maga-hat-wearing-convington-boys

There's a few in that link.  The spaz ripping his shirt off, some obnoxious chanting, allegations of a kid calling a girl a slut, a rape joke.  Basically my typical Tuesday night.  Its anticlimactic.  But lets not pretend that teenagers are angels.  Kids are nasty little c@#$s and we all know it for we were them once.

That's kind of the point. It's just teenage boys acting like teenage boys, and it's being treated like a grievous affront to humanity.

Every piece of ***** out there tweeting their righteous indignation acted just as inappropriately if not moreso at one time or another at that age. And the ones who didn't were the most boring losers in school.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rob's House said:

That's kind of the point. It's just teenage boys acting like teenage boys, and it's being treated like a grievous affront to humanity.

Every piece of ***** out there tweeting their righteous indignation acted just as inappropriately if not moreso at one time or another at that age. And the ones who didn't were the most boring losers in school.

I agree 100%.  That was exactly my point in my first post on the subject.  Its a total non-event.  Arguing about the intent of a smirk or whether a senior citizen with a drum is more in the wrong is a diversion.  No one was hurt, no one was killed.  The real story is irresponsible, agenda driven media. 

I stand by my opinion that those kids were still little D-bags but I generally think everyone is.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I agree 100%.  That was exactly my point in my first post on the subject.  Its a total non-event.  Arguing about the intent of a smirk or whether a senior citizen with a drum is more in the wrong is a diversion.  No one was hurt, no one was killed.  The real story is irresponsible, agenda driven media. 

I stand by my opinion that those kids were still little D-bags but I generally think everyone is.

And, I stand by my opinion that you're opinion is based 100% in hubris. 

I’M GLAD THESE KIDS ARE PUSHING BACK ON THE LIES AND HATRED: 

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) quietly deletes inaccurate attack on students from Covington Catholic.

The only thing worse than a malicious lie is the people who try to keep it alive even after it has been thoroughly discredited.

ABC News senior political analyst 

Matthew Dowd calls on followers not to let Covington boys off the hook, ‘regardless of what led up to this’

Edited by B-Man

On 1/20/2019 at 10:31 AM, Tiberius said:

Just disgusting, racist punks! This is the hateful garbage Trump is enabling. 

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/congresswoman-condemns-students-mocking-native-american-man-in-video

Rep. Deb Haaland (D-NM) on Saturday condemned students shown in a video mocking and yelling at a Native American man at the first annual Indigenous Peoples March the previous day.

At one point in the footage, a woman tells the students: “You guys are acting like a mob, that’s what’s going on. ***** mob mentality. It’s awesome, because you guys are what, like 16? How old are you?”

Some of the students mocking Phillips in the video are wearing Trump campaign apparel. Others are wearing Covington Catholic High School gear.

TPM’s request for comment to the Kentucky school’s principal and assistant principals has gone unanswered. A school calendar for Covington Catholic shows that students were planning on being in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 18 and 19 for the March for Life, an anti-abortion event.

In a statement released to the Cincinnati Inquirer, the Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High said:

I love watching idiots like you idiot it up.

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I’M GLAD THESE KIDS ARE PUSHING BACK ON THE LIES AND HATRED: 

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) quietly deletes inaccurate attack on students from Covington Catholic.

The only thing worse than a malicious lie is the people who try to keep it alive even after it has been thoroughly discredited.

Actually heard it on the radio this evening that the kids approached Phillips and proceeded to harass him.  

I've looked at all of ten seconds of related video, and even that's enough to know that's completely counter-factual.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Actually heard it on the radio this evening that the kids approached Phillips and proceeded to harass him.  

I've looked at all of ten seconds of related video, and even that's enough to know that's completely counter-factual.

facts are irrelevant, The Narrative is what matters

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm an optimist, and this is an optimistic outlook, but this story really is waking up people to how dangerously manipulative the establishment media (and its outlets like the entertainment industry) really is. Ascribe it to whatever you want, but this story shines a big ol' spotlight on how that very establishment media has helped to foster a completely different reality for its less discerning consumers. Even in light of evidence anyone can verify for themselves, the first narrative/headline/talking point is the one that's believed and repeated. 

I think a lot of people are seeing the danger of operating purely off of emotion and a desire to believe something because you want it to be true rather than looking at the story/situation/evidence dispassionately. ... Of course, there are many more whose cognitive dissonance is so strong they understand and accept the truth but still believe the first narrative. I just think that number is smaller than the other. 

But, optimist. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm an optimist, and this is an optimistic outlook, but this story really is waking up people to how dangerously manipulative the establishment media (and its outlets like the entertainment industry) really is. Ascribe it to whatever you want, but this story shines a big ol' spotlight on how that very establishment media has helped to foster a completely different reality for its less discerning consumers. Even in light of evidence anyone can verify for themselves, the first narrative/headline/talking point is the one that's believed and repeated. 

I think a lot of people are seeing the danger of operating purely off of emotion and a desire to believe something because you want it to be true rather than looking at the story/situation/evidence dispassionately. ... Of course, there are many more whose cognitive dissonance is so strong they understand and accept the truth but still believe the first narrative. I just think that number is smaller than the other. 

But, optimist. 

A lot of people also aren't.

And I've already had to fear for my safety the past eight months.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But, optimist. 

I argued with a friend on facebook about this, convinced him that the media had lied, and then the next day he had swung back.

the leftists in America are happily suckling at the teet of disinformation. Sheep to the slaughter.