Trump The Divider

Tiberius

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm bigger than both of you, and I don't bump in to anything.  What the hell's wrong with you two?

I don't pay attention for one. And I am careless. I was sleep walking from taking a piss years ago and didn't know where I was... I accidentally ran my foot through the wall.  I woke up quick. Hurt like hell.  

You're also old and probably have osteoporosis and other old people diseases so you have to be careful.

I still love the one member who did meet you, Rosen, said I could be kin to you because we somewhat look the same in stature and build kind of thing. I find that funny, because I can't imagine you this good looking

Nathan Phillips’s Interview with CNN Is Full of Falsehoods, Inconsistencies, and Nonsense. 

He’s a disgrace to the tribe of which he’s allegedly an “elder.” They should be ashamed to be represented by such a sad sack.

Navy SEAL Don Shipley who calls out stolen valor obtained Nathan Phillips DD-214. Phillips was a USMC Reservist who never left the U.S., and went AWOL numerous times.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

We have now reached the “Bargaining” phase of the “5 Stages of Grief That You Shared An Internet Hoax,”

which is when you pivot to smaller allegations in an attempt to justify the original mob.

The smartest ones drop truth altogether and pivot to “the larger context.”

Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-8.03.37-AM.png

Think of them as Narrative Maintenance Technicians for the left and it all makes sense. The purpose of this is to quell any pangs of conscience lefties might have felt for going after those boys now that the truth is out, by telling them that even if these Covington boys were innocent, others, sometime, somewhere were guilty of something.

Orwellian

14 hours ago, Tiberius said:

An assclown, how original. 

They were chanting insulting stuff. 

You may not be old enough to remember, but I remember when people used to say "I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say i t."

this was all freedom speech . The guy yelling "Mexicans go home. Puerto Ricans to home.". Whatever the kids were chanting. The Indians doing their song. No one punched or shoved anyone.  

what is the big freakin' deal?

7 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm 6'2 ⅜. I'm fairly built. Not a giant or monster but I'm not fat/obese and when I'm in shape or like I'm getting back in to now I definitely show it.  

This causes people at bars who want to do something to stare me down, single me out or look to get my attention. Generally I don't even care, sometimes I intentionally loosen them up and disarm them/de-escalate because I just don't want to have to bother and, well, believe it or not, I'm easy going as hell and approachable to many. Though, others see me as intimidating as ***** and compare me to the demeanor of Jason Statham in his normal role.

Anyway, my point is, it's about the confidence - not size - that you exude which makes people want to challenge or enter your space.

I haaate bumping in to doors and walls. I've broken 2 in the last year.

are you 27 ₁/₂ too?

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

You may not be old enough to remember, but I remember when people used to say "I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say i t."

this was all freedom speech . The guy yelling "Mexicans go home. Puerto Ricans to home.". Whatever the kids were chanting. The Indians doing their song. No one punched or shoved anyone.  

what is the big freakin' deal?

This is all stupid. I'm glad no one was hurt but the reaction is out of hand. Threats to the school are just ridiculous. The kid was on NBC last night and seems like a typical kid that age just got caught in a messed up situation. 

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Nathan Phillips’s Interview with CNN Is Full of Falsehoods, Inconsistencies, and Nonsense. 

He’s a disgrace to the tribe of which he’s allegedly an “elder.” They should be ashamed to be represented by such a sad sack.

I never heard you complain about Trump's lies. I mean seriously, YOU are complaining about someone you say is not being honest?? 

You are sure a piece of work 

• Like (+1) 1

I saw an interview with the young man and Savhanna Guthrie today. He did quite well, obviously nervous, while she was just what you would expect a journalist for NBC to be. 

Lots of questions about feelings, questions about whether or not he should apologize to someone for standing where he was standing, and of course a question to a kid about the "smirk" after he was singled-out of a crowd by an activist looking to engage in conflict.  She did ask if he felt he should have walked away, though not in the context of whether he should walk away after this activist approached him.  The implication was he should relinquish he space on the sidewalk to someone else.  

No time for references by SG to Twitter cowards threatening him, or the Hollywood types calling for violence against him.  When he mentioned threats against he and his family, no follow up questions. 

She's a dullard and a horrible interviewer. 

• Like (+1) 4

Libels of and threats to Covington Kids will face Kentucky justice

The ongoing campaign of hate against children from Kentucky guilty of being Catholic, (mostly) white and wearing MAGA caps will not end until there are legal consequences. Fortunately, the wheels of justice already are turning in Kentucky, albeit at a pace that is frustrating to those who operate at internet speed.  But the prospect of Kentuckian jurors judging those who libel or threaten their children is delightful.  There are two separate avenues available, and both are being explored by people ready and willing to act.

The more serious path to legal relief was articulated by Kenton County (which contains Covington) prosecutor Rob Sanders. Gateway Pundit reports:

“We’ve got multiple ongoing investigations into numerous, numerous threats,” Mr. Sanders said Tuesday in a podcast interview with 700 WLW. “There’s probably a dozen law enforcement agencies, if not more involved in this — it’s growing, it’s spreading, there are other jurisdictions now involved in this,” Sanders added.

700 WLW radio host Willie Cunningham brought up the death threats towards the Covington teens made by bluecheck verified accounts on Twitter and asked Mr. Sanders about Kentucky law. (snip)

“What is the Kentucky law about making threats to Covington Catholic specifically? Is there a law against it?” Willie asked Rob Sanders.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/libels_of_and_threats_to_covington_kids_will_face_kentucky_justice.html#ixzz5dRWqsgLc 

Nathan Phillips rally attempted to disrupt Basilica Mass...

Washington D.C., Jan 22, 2019 / 03:58 pm (CNA).- While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass

(He must have been trying to "calm things down")

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

• Like (+1) 1

After days of outrage and condemnations, the Covington affair has revealed a disturbing bigotry among far too many media figures and outlets on the left.

The Bigotry At The Heart Of The Covington Affair Belongs To The Left

At a few days’ remove from the Covington Catholic High School incident at the Lincoln Memorial, we can be reasonably sure there will be no other apologies or corrections forthcoming from the major media outlets that rushed to vilify the students involved. The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, and dozens of lesser news organizations that condemned the high schoolers from Kentucky have not retracted or walked back their initial, warped narrative: that racist white teens harassed an elderly Native American man.

Nor will there be any public contrition from many individual members of the media who were in the vanguard of the online mob. CNN’s Reza Aslan tweeted an image of one of the boys and asked, “Have you ever seen a more punchable face than this kid’s?” Filmmaker Michael Green tweeted the same image with the comment, “A face like that never changes. This image will define his life. No one need ever forgive him.”

Despite additional video footage that largely exonerated the students, neither of those public figures have deleted their tweets or apologized. Same for James Fallows at The Atlantic, who initially compared the high schoolers to Arkansas segregationists in the 1950s then doubled down, noting that because the kids were white and wearing “Make America Great Again” hats, they must be guilty.

Although some journalists have recanted at length, and others have apologized and deleted their early, emotionally charged reactions, plenty of others have not and will not. They believe that whatever the video footage actually reveals about the incident— specifically, that the elderly Native American man, Nathan Phillips, approached the kids and initiated a confrontation after they had been harassed by a bizarre racist group called the Black Hebrew Israelites—is irrelevant to what they say is the larger point: that “privileged” white teenage boys who wear MAGA hats are racist bigots and deserve no mercy.

The Covington kids are certainly getting none. They and their families have been doxxed, harassed, and threatened for days on end. On Tuesday, Covington Catholic High School was closed over security concerns.

It’s hard not to see the parallels here to the Brett Kavanaugh affair, the Rolling Stone-UVA rape hoax, and the Duke Lacrosse scandal. In all these cases, the rush to judgement hinged on the race and perceived privilege of the accused. They were guilty not based on the facts of what happened, they were guilty because of who they were: supposedly privileged white males.

The Covington high schoolers were in this sense the perfect villain for the social justice outrage mob. Not only were they mostly white, male, and Catholic, the entire reason they were in Washington was to attend the annual March for Life. 

{SNIP}

Here we get to the heart of the Covington affair. For the social justice left, including many mainstream media figures, holding conservative views on abortion or marriage automatically makes you a bigot. Even apart from any views you espouse, simply wearing a MAGA hat makes you a bigot. And being a white male, together with any of the above, makes you the worst of bigots.

And you don’t apologize to bigots. You destroy them.

Edited by B-Man

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I saw an interview with the young man and Savhanna Guthrie today. He did quite well, obviously nervous, while she was just what you would expect a journalist for NBC to be. 

Lots of questions about feelings, questions about whether or not he should apologize to someone for standing where he was standing, and of course a question to a kid about the "smirk" after he was singled-out of a crowd by an activist looking to engage in conflict.  She did ask if he felt he should have walked away, though not in the context of whether he should walk away after this activist approached him.  The implication was he should relinquish he space on the sidewalk to someone else.  

No time for references by SG to Twitter cowards threatening him, or the Hollywood types calling for violence against him.  When he mentioned threats against he and his family, no follow up questions. 

She's a dullard and a horrible interviewer. 

And, I saw her getting crushed on twitter yesterday by leftists - for giving this bigoted hat wearing kid a platform.  Normalizing him! 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This is all stupid. I'm glad no one was hurt but the reaction is out of hand. Threats to the school are just ridiculous. The kid was on NBC last night and seems like a typical kid that age just got caught in a messed up situation. 

So now is the part where you apologize for being a nimrod ? 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

too late now, people on TV are able to dictate that minors can be assaulted by name and address and school

• Awesome! (+1) 1