Do you let your adult children sleep in your bed?

we have a 90 lb lab.  no way.  it's not even so much the size, but rather the hair.  he doesn't even come upstairs anymore because we don't want to deal with the hair all throughout the house.  we also have a cat, but he's such a d-bag at night.  he plays with your feet, licks your head, meows, etc.

2 minutes ago, teef said:

we have a 90 lb lab.  no way.  it's not even so much the size, but rather the hair.  he doesn't even come upstairs anymore because we don't want to deal with the hair all throughout the house.  we also have a cat, but he's such a d-bag at night.  he plays with your feet, licks your head, meows, etc.

My last two dogs would sleep at my feet so it wasn't a big deal to me or my ex.  This dog was also small.

The only time I have slept with a dog this size was my friends chocolate lab that is 90 lbs.  In our partying days, I would crash at his place on the couch and the dog would jump up there. and snuggle.  This dog loved me.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My last two dogs would sleep at my feet so it wasn't a big deal to me or my ex.  This dog was also small.

The only time I have slept with a dog this size was my friends chocolate lab that is 90 lbs.  In our partying days, I would crash at his place on the couch and the dog would jump up there. and snuggle.  This dog loved me.

and it licked your balls all night long    lol 

• Haha (+1) 1

My dog slept with me for her first 2 years straight, every night.  Then it slowed.  Now she never does.  She doesn't trust herself to make it (she's 10).  With a running start, she can; but she stays downstairs most nights.  If she comes up, she sleeps under my bed.

Of my three cats, one sleeps with me almost every night.  She stays at the bottom corner, opposite of where my feet are, so she's not in the way at all.

Another cat sleeps in a cat bed on the floor in my room.  The third cat sleeps with my son every night.

Our little dog sleeps with our son each night.  If he's away, the dog sleeps in our room, at the foot of our bed.

I love my dog more than anything, and there is NO WAY I would let it sleep IN the bed.  (as in under the covers.)

We let our dog (10 lb morkie) lay in bed while I'm getting ready for bed, but once it's time to sleep, he goes down on the floor in his own bed. In the morning, he's allowed to jump up in bed once I get up (girlfriend usually stays in bed another two hours after me), but that's it.

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

right after it walks in the litter box 

it's funny you mention this.  the cat was my cat, and my wife and the cat do not like each other in the least.  within a minute or two of going to be one night, my wife jumps up, complaining there's something gritty on her side of the bed. when we looked, we realized it was cat litter. i don't know how he did it, but we didn't see any other litter on the floors, stairs, or even my side of the bed.  he just ***** up her side and moved on.

• Haha (+1) 1