Colts @ Chiefs (AFC Divisional Round) GDT - NBC 4:35 pm

RiotAct

If Mahomes injury not serious they should just wrap him in bubble wrap, put him on a shelf in the locker room, and play wildcat the rest of the game

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Yeah Rivers is very good, but hasn’t proven himself to be great or HOF. Hasn’t come up big in the biggest moments . I hope that changes tomorrow , the Chargers have the team to do it. 

Hell yeah! Never was a big Rivers fan but will be rooting big time for him tomorrow. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

It's interesting to see that Mahomes can make bad throws like everybody else.

Every time I watch KC play I come away thinking that Kelce is the NFL's best TE and Hill is the leagues best WR.  Just amazing talent.  I also appreciate the play calls and play design by Andy Reid.  He does some cool stuff with misdirection. 

He is the best TE and Hills ability to adjust to some of those balls is amazing. Mahomes throws some ***** passes and the players adjust to make great catches but all you hear is wow, Mahomes is so great...not a fan and honestly KC makes me as sick as NE does. I personally hope they both loose. 

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Rivers only plays well when it screws up a team I root for

Lol

Ive had rivers as a Fantasy QB for the past 8-10 yrs.

Have we played against each other in fantasy?

As soon as it became crunch time, I benched Rivers and put in Russell Wilson. Won the championship this year :)

Rivers last 3 weeks were pretty avg or worse.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Do people actually watch the Titan Games?

I checked it out during a few commercial breaks last week - really bad.  A way worse ripoff of ninja warrior

• Like (+1) 1