Sign in to follow this  
CommonCents

Divisional Round Picks

9 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

i got a little confused by the op.     teams that are plus = underdogs by  said points...assuming.

teams  minus  points= favored by at least...assuming.

anyway here's my predicts...

rams/ dallas       rams:  31-27  i think the cowboys d plays em tough, but the rams get the last score of the game and dallas doesn't have time to comeback.

colts / kc    colts:  27-24  colts keep kc's offense off the field and luck gets game winning drive.

ne / chargers     chargers:  35-31  no field goals for the chargers and their d holds off  brady on his last drive.

saints / philly      my heart is rooting for foles but,  my head says.....well i can't make up my mind so i'm going with the saints with the home field fg.

could be 17-14 or 41-38 idk.

championship games:

colts @  chargers   chargers: 30-27   it's gonna be a slugfest with no real home field for la, but they score last. indy's young defense can't quite get it done.

rams @ saints.   saints:  34- 21   i believe n.o. has home throughout....so i'm going with the home team. i think the saints will dish out a defensive game plan that the rams ain't ready for.

superbowl :  chargers / saints      chargers: 38- 34   rivers gets his well deserved ring and an almost assured spot in the hof.

all around great game with rivers the mvp.

I think the NFL will make sure the Chargers dont win this week if its a close gm look for some bullcrap calls. Especially if the Colts win the NFL doesnt want the Chargers playing in that soccor field for AFC Championship. Not gonna happen.

Chiefs 40

Colts    29

LA Rams 31

Cowboys  21

LA Chargers 33

NE Pats*       24

Eagles     27

Saints      20

9 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

I think the NFL will make sure the Chargers dont win this week if its a close gm look for some bullcrap calls. Especially if the Colts win the NFL doesnt want the Chargers playing in that soccor field for AFC Championship. Not gonna happen.

I read the league is considering moving it to the Coliseum if they make it ... not a fan of that at all. They should be able to play at the stadium they are most familiar with. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

LA

NO

KC

NE

I have a bad feeling NE is going to go to KC next week and win.  NO and NE in the Super Bowl.

Rams, Saints, Chargers, Colts

Colts

Cowboys

patriots

Eagles

patriots over Colts

Cowboys over Eagles

patriots over Cowboys ... The league wants golden boy to get his 6th ring and Jerruh will or has paid to go against them in the big game. How is that for a conspiracy theory ?

Edited by frostbitmic

Colts

Rams

Saints

Chargers

No Pats or Cowboys make the Conf. Championships & Super Bowl more enjoyable.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Colts over KC. 48-35

Rams over Cowboys 31-24

Chargers over Pats 38-24

Saints over Philly 42-35