Kyle Williams going to the pro bowl

23 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

They ONLY reason to watch that crap sandwich, now.........

what's worse, the Pro Bowl or having to watch Bama/Clemson again.

I'm half-serious asking based on the complaints about getting the best [DUHHHH!!!] two teams to square off tonight...

I have a lady that etches glass Beer steins for me. Did a "I survived the Drought" Bills Mug for me. Also donated to Bills Thunderfor a fund raiser to bring kids to the games. I sent her this pic of Kyle Williams. Im at a loss at to what to put on the opposite side. Possibly his draft date and last game? Total games played? Sacks? Probowls? All of the above? What would you all suggest.

Edited by fansince88

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

I have a lady that etches glass Beer steins for me. Did a "I survived the Drought" Bills Mug for me. Also donated to Bills Thunderfor a fund raiser to bring kids to the games. I sent her this pic of Kyle Williams. Im at a loss at to what to put on the opposite side. Possibly his draft date and last game? Total games played? Sacks? Probowls? All of the above? What would you all suggest.

How good is she? 

If she's a pro I would ask her if she could do that picture of him. 

Not necessarily full detail but so you could tell it was Kyle at least. 

Edited by The Wiz

Just now, fansince88 said:

Does great work. She is doing the pic on 1 side but considering what to have her write on the other.

Oh I misunderstood.  Thought you meant she was putting Somerton on the other side of your "I survived the drought mug".  Not a new one. 

Honestly, I think the same Pic on both sides would be cool. Stats don't matter. 

Or just a bills logo. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...