The OTHER idiot woman the Democrats sent to the house...

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Her family is partially responsible for a Somalian genocide committed in the 1980’s.  I’d say any threat coming from her is credible.

Really? This I did not know. Maybe the #JihadSquad has some true to it? 

On 7/22/2019 at 7:36 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am shocked none of you posted this when it showed up again yesterday for uhhh "jiggly" reasons.  They have better stills of her ridiculous behavior. 

And 14 times he was interrupted!? Those people are insane.

Link

Video footage resurfaced Sunday that shows security guards physically removing Rep. Rashida Tlaib from a 2016 Donald Trump campaign speech after she disrupted it.

</snip>

A letft-win [sic] Michigan group calling itself the 'people's campaign' took credit for organizing 14 protesters to heckle Donald Trump on August 8, 2016 using fraudulently purchased speech tickets; Tlaib was one of them

</snip>

This was known before the primaries in that district.  It pry helped her win the primary sadly.  Here's a video showing the protest on Morning Joe in February of 2018.

https://www.bustle.com/p/video-of-rashida-tlaib-protesting-trump-getting-kicked-out-of-event-shows-shes-up-for-a-fight-10035625

Edited by Doc Brown

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

This was known before the primaries in that district.  It pry helped her win the primary sadly.  Here's a video showing the protest on Morning Joe in February of 2018.

https://www.bustle.com/p/video-of-rashida-tlaib-protesting-trump-getting-kicked-out-of-event-shows-shes-up-for-a-fight-10035625

Who the hell votes for obvious loonies like that rat face?

14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And with the Mueller story now dead, we return to the Four Maosketeers.

Apparently, the US should be more afraid of white men than Muslim terrorists because they are causing most of the deaths in this country.

CAIR / Hamas knows this is money well spent.

On 7/24/2019 at 7:09 AM, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve went to school with and have worked with people who look like her for decades. Never once did I consider any one of them to be a ‘person of color’. She’s full of crap! 

She's white according to our government.  Arab Americans are considered and counted as white by the Feds and in previous censuses. 

24 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

She's white according to our government.  Arab Americans are considered and counted as white by the Feds and in previous censuses. 

Easy there, before she declares jihad on you.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This was the clip:

Of the four "lovely" #JihadSquad ladies she may be the most dangerous.  She certainly has a cause, and she is not afraid to openly express it. And I love how she leads with "racism" and immediately turns around and complains about Jews... the antisemitism, it runs deep in this one. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

On 7/28/2019 at 12:44 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

This was the clip:

Of the four "lovely" #JihadSquad ladies she may be the most dangerous.  She certainly has a cause, and she is not afraid to openly express it. And I love how she leads with "racism" and immediately turns around and complains about Jews... the antisemitism, it runs deep in this one. 

...these people getting elected clearly defines the fickle nature of the general electorate....uh oh.....I no longer attend family functions because of my WAY lefty leaning relatives, but this??.....

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

So Rashida, would it be OK if the Trump Admin published a similar list of illegal immigrants and their contact info under the guise of a public service? 

Edited by keepthefaith