Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

What is the size of Khaleesi’s army now? It seems so small. I don’t know how they stand a chance against Cersei. 

Obviously, the characters fates are determined by the writers, but boy did Khaleesi make a mistake. She should have taken her army straight to kings landing before helping the north. 

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The poor dragon ?.  

Poor Misande 

Euron was surprised by what???

more dragons?

It'd be easy for a dragon to drop straight down on the ships and torch them. I'm surprised Dany didn't do it then and there. The scorpions can't shoot straight up. Euron is dead if he thinks he's gonna stand up to a dragon. He's lost the element of surprise.

6 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I'm guessing Misande's last words were ... "kill the B word" or "burn it down"

6 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

She said “Dracarys” which means dragonfire.

As Johnny said, Dracarys means dragonfire and is the command that Dany would give to her dragons to burn something

21 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

It'd be easy for a dragon to drop straight down on the ships and torch them. I'm surprised Dany didn't do it then and there. The scorpions can't shoot straight up. Euron is dead if he thinks he's gonna stand up to a dragon. He's lost the element of surprise.

Dany only had one dragon and she came to her senses and retreated after Drogon was almost hit with the  mass produced dragon killing machines. 

Euron is nuts.  They make that crystal clear in the books how twisted he is.  I wish the series introduced him earlier so we could learn to despise him as much as Ramsey.

• Like (+1) 1

Good stuff last night.  I'll watch again tonight or tomorrow.

Really wish we could have seen Sansa's and Arya's immediate reactions to Bran telling them Jon's true lineage.

We now know that Bran told Tyrion everything during their conversation two episodes ago...they said "around 8" people know the truth -- Dany, Jon, Bran, Sansa, Arya, Tyrion, Varys, Sam...that's it, right?

17 minutes ago, eball said:

Really wish we could have seen Sansa's and Arya's immediate reactions to Bran telling them Jon's true lineage.

We now know that Bran told Tyrion everything during their conversation two episodes ago...they said "around 8" people know the truth -- Dany, Jon, Bran, Sansa, Arya, Tyrion, Varys, Sam...that's it, right?

I don't think Brann told Tyrion about Jon, Sansa told Tyrion

And we did see Sansa's reaction => telling Tyrion who she knew would confide in Varys.

Little finger trained her well

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I thought this was the strongest episode of the season by far. 

Character endings w/o deaths 

Many thought Grey Worm would die...  it was the other way around.  

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

——-

okay so Euron, if he has a brain, might now realize that Cersei’s baby isn’t his, but I’m at the same time ready to believe this is a script oversight with the sloppiness of the show this season...

If he has a brain.  

2 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

What is the size of Khaleesi’s army now? It seems so small. I don’t know how they stand a chance against Cersei. 

Obviously, the characters fates are determined by the writers, but boy did Khaleesi make a mistake. She should have taken her army straight to kings landing before helping the north. 

Half of what it was  w/o the dragons even strength with Cersei’s 

15 seconds in 

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Greyworm's gonna go nuts.

\Where's he going to get a new set?  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

I thought of that but every ship has one so the ships in the outer edge would get a good angle ...   in general  - IF you use logic.   We've seen logic ignored too often.

Cersei could have attacked Dany and small contingent, she could have blown Tryion apart with a ballista 

What got my attention in the opening - 

got-cover08_r25c.910.jpg

It looks as if only the Lion survives. 

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Dany only had one dragon and she came to her senses and retreated after Drogon was almost hit with the  mass produced dragon killing machines. 

Euron is nuts.  They make that crystal clear in the books how twisted he is.  I wish the series introduced him earlier so we could learn to despise him as much as Ramsey.

Oh, me thinks they’ve done a pretty good job of it. Can’t say that I’m eager to see much more of him. 

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Thats a fact.  

59 minutes ago, eball said:

eeehhh   Maybe.   It may have been Sansa who told Tyrion.

"around 8" yes. 

Speaking of Varys..   He's sure to die with his talk of treason 

So many things to ponder on how the show will end, and, at this moment, I can't imagine an ending that would leave me satisfied.  Maybe it's best to just "burn them all..."?

That said, there is one very important (to me at least) incident that happened in the show, and it certainly seemed it was done for a reason, that has to come into play before it ends: in the scene at the Tower of Joy, Bran calling out after his father who reacted to it, and Bran saying "he heard me."  Will there be a point where he tries to change recent history?  If not, what was the point of that scene?  

I think I better temper my expectations for these last two episodes...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Oh   I nearly forgot ...  @John from Riverside will be sad about the dragon so I'll leave him a gift 

blob.png.355a35291191349b27373c86363b3ef2.png

38 minutes ago, TPS said:

So many things to ponder on how the show will end, and, at this moment, I can't imagine an ending that would leave me satisfied.  Maybe it's best to just "burn them all..."?

That said, there is one very important (to me at least) incident that happened in the show, and it certainly seemed it was done for a reason, that has to come into play before it ends: in the scene at the Tower of Joy, Bran calling out after his father who reacted to it, and Bran saying "he heard me."  Will there be a point where he tries to change recent history?  If not, what was the point of that scene?  

So many scenarios are open.

Does Cersei win and fool us all?

Who kills Cersei?   Jon, Dany, Arya, Jamie, Tyrion, Grey Worm?

Does Dany go all Mad King and need to be taken out? 

Does Sansa really have any further part to play? 

Does Brann really have any further part to play? 

Does Gendry really have any further part to play? 

Does Bronn really have any further part to play? 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh   I nearly forgot ...  @John from Riverside will be sad about the dragon so I'll leave him a gift 

blob.png.355a35291191349b27373c86363b3ef2.png

So many scenarios are open.

Does Cersei win and fool us all?

Who kills Cersei?   Jon, Dany, Arya, Jamie, Tyrion, Grey Worm?

Does Dany go all Mad King and need to be taken out? 

Does Bronn really have any further part to play? Does Bronn really have any further part to play? 

I think that's why Jamie left Brienne behind, he's going to use that secret passageway to get in undetected that Tyrion used to talk to him last season.

It could also be why urine looked startled on the preview for next week.

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Greyworm's gonna go nuts.

Been hard times for his folk this season

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Thats a fact.  

eeehhh   Maybe.   It may have been Sansa who told Tyrion.

"around 8" yes. 

Speaking of Varys..   He's sure to die with his talk of treason 

Blondie is going to go insane and have to be taken out?

58 minutes ago, TPS said:

I think it was the setup for the Hodor episode.

It seems like they are telegraphing Jon/Aegon''s demise a bit too much, which makes me think him prevailing might be a/the big surprise.

Basically going down an identical path as Ned (choosing unbending honor instead of survival/power/love), booting his direwolf, "final-seeming" goodbyes to Tormund and Sam, heading south to King's landing as a Stark.

25 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I think that's why Jamie left Brienne behind, he's going to use that secret passageway to get in undetected that Tyrion used to talk to him last season.

It could also be why urine looked startled on the preview for next week.

dam thing posted before I was finished editing my copy paste ...  Dany's army could also use that secret passageway to get in undetected. 

Urine was looking up at the sky.   High Altitude Green Fire bombs that Tyrion secreted out.