Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

1 hour ago, Doc said:

And to me, the NK is a god, so having another god fight him would have made more sense.  But whatever.

I can't see Bran being both the TER and the LoL.  I'm guessing that since the LoL didn't make an appearance then, he won't and will just continue to work through people.

Not both, they're the same thing. Just called different names by characters who perceive them to be different given their perspectives.

You say it yourself, the NK is a god and should be fighting another god, and yet he considers his arch-nemesis to be the TER. Because the TER=LoL or whatever else you want to call him. The NK was a man who was cursed with his powers. The TER is a man who was cursed/gifted his powers. Both from under the Weirwood tree.

Some reading for you before tonight's episode: :thumbsup:

On 4/29/2019 at 1:24 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

Great theory on Bran's true role laid out here:

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Not both, they're the same thing. Just called different names by characters who perceive them to be different given their perspectives.

You say it yourself, the NK is a god and should be fighting another god, and yet he considers his arch-nemesis to be the TER. Because the TER=LoL or whatever else you want to call him. The NK was a man who was cursed with his powers. The TER is a man who was cursed/gifted his powers. Both from under the Weirwood tree.

Some reading for you before tonight's episode: :thumbsup:

Unfortunatley, even if that theory was true I doubt it's revealed on the show.  Some more insight into Bran's thinking would be much appreciated D&D as he's been frustringly vague.  Which is why many people will flock to the books. 

Wonder if we’ll see Bronn show up tonight? Will he take Tyrion’s offer that’s always been on the table or his life?  Or maybe Bronn meets his death at the hand of Pod?

so many questions...

17 minutes ago, TPS said:

Wonder if we’ll see Bronn show up tonight? Will he take Tyrion’s offer that’s always been on the table or his life?  Or maybe Bronn meets his death at the hand of Pod?

so many questions...

What was Tyrion's offer?

I'm disappointed in this season. I think the writing has been kind of weak. Are we suppose to overlook that Cersei didn't take the gift wrapped opportunity to kill Dani, Tyrion, and 20 or so unsullied? They just stroll up and talk? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Needle said:

I'm disappointed in this season. I think the writing has been kind of weak. Are we suppose to overlook that Cersei didn't take the gift wrapped opportunity to kill Dani, Tyrion, and 20 or so unsullied? They just stroll up and talk? 

I thought this was the strongest episode of the season by far. 

• Like (+1) 2

Darn, I thought Cersei would surrender right there.

guess she has some issues with the child she is carrying, the imp didn’t help matters, hope he can catch up with the others on their trek home

great work on crafting 100 of those weapons that kill dragons and destroy ships, all in about a week or year or whatever time warp they have made up

1 minute ago, Dr Krentist said:

Seriously

I was most concerned about Ghost from last week, along with wishing Ramsey Bolton could have joined in for his demented fun on the WWs

——-

okay so Euron, if he has a brain, might now realize that Cersei’s baby isn’t his, but I’m at the same time ready to believe this is a script oversight with the sloppiness of the show this season...