Bills 2019 opponents

PUNT750

32 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

9-7 RECORD

26 minutes ago, wiskibreth said:

LOL, how can you possibly make this prediction?   I know it's all for fun, but this won't even be close to the same team next season. Could be better ?  could be worse ?

Funny, i see19-0

1 hour ago, DBilz2500 said:

The way Pittsburgh finished the season I’m not sure I even put that in your “likely loss” category. With an improved offense we could beat them. Even Dallas doesn’t scare me all that much. 

Even New England doesn't scare me. Brady and Gronk are done. Time for a new AFC East champion!

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Im ok with that away schedule. 

Same. Only one road game truly far from Buffalo. We seem to struggle mightily when we travel west. Denver at home versus on the road makes a big difference. I remember a couple wins "recently" in Arizona and LA, but it mostly goes to hell. Dallas is not the best team we play, but it's the game I feel the worst about.

Edited by LSHMEAB

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Slovakia is quite a ways from here, how did you become a Bills fan?

Haha thanks for asking. It was pretty random. I have accidentally turned on SB XLIX without watching single minute of NFL before and I got hooked up. It is really funny that I had no idea about any rules that time and had no idea who Brady or Patriots were :) But the game was great so I decided to check it next season. Then early in the season I saw Bills game (looking back I am pretty sure it was Bills/Pats W2 loss, since otherwise Bills wouldn't be televised in Europe), and I really liked Tyrod's play style - it was different from what I saw from other QBs. So I started to watch him more, started to watch NFL regularly, found BBMB and became Bills fan :) 

But you are correct assuming that Bills don't have many fans here (and in Europe in general). Pats, Cowboys, Seahawks, Steelers, Packers, Eagles, Giants, Saints, 49ers and Raiders are fan favorites here.

Oh and I have great relationship towards USA in general, was there couple times as a college student for summer work and travelling (was twice in Bufallo/Niagara Falls years ago), so it wasn't hard for me to fall in love with NFL. Funny thing that I spent whole summer 2002 working in Scomas restaurant in SF which was full of pictures of NFL (and probably also MLB) players, but at that time I had no idea who Montana or Young were...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

Haha thanks for asking. It was pretty random. I have accidentally turned on SB XLIX without watching single minute of NFL before and I got hooked up. It is really funny that I had no idea about any rules that time and had no idea who Brady or Patriots were :) But the game was great so I decided to check it next season. Then early in the season I saw Bills game (looking back I am pretty sure it was Bills/Pats W2 loss, since otherwise Bills wouldn't be televised in Europe), and I really liked Tyrod's play style - it was different from what I saw from other QBs. So I started to watch him more, started to watch NFL regularly, found BBMB and became Bills fan :) 

But you are correct assuming that Bills don't have many fans here (and in Europe in general). Pats, Cowboys, Seahawks, Steelers, Packers, Eagles, Giants, Saints, 49ers and Raiders are fan favorites here.

Oh and I have great relationship towards USA in general, was there couple times as a college student for summer work and travelling (was twice in Bufallo/Niagara Falls years ago), so it wasn't hard for me to fall in love with NFL. Funny thing that I spent whole summer 2002 working in Scomas restaurant in SF which was full of pictures of NFL (and probably also MLB) players, but at that time I had no idea who Montana or Young were...

That's an awesome story and we are glad to have you. Luckily for you we are entering a period of greatness and missed the past 19 years of hell.