Nevada Licence Plate

TSNBDSC

16 hours ago, TSNBDSC said:

1seskiustg421.jpg

The problem with this type of suggestive plate is if the driver robbed a bank plenty of witnesses would  be able to remember the license plate and correctly give it to the police. And it a woman was driving the car at every red light someone would yell out and say look at that  c*nt.

On 12/16/2018 at 4:26 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wait a second... That's an "05" sticker.  2005?

Las Vegas didn't have a team.

Fake???

I'm guessing the 5 is the month of the year and the year is represented by the yellow color sticker.  That way police can easily tell if its expired or not from a distance.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

I'm guessing the 5 is the month of the year and the year is represented by the yellow color sticker.  That way police can easily tell if its expired or not from a distance.

Yeah... Some states have Month printed.  Just looked .  Illinois has both month/year & color.

Probably zoom in and see the 2018 or 2019.  My bad.  But could get confusing.  A decade is a long way off. I figured there had to be a reason!

10 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... Some states have Month printed.  Just looked .  Illinois has both month/year & color.

Probably zoom in and see the 2018 or 2019.  My bad.  But could get confusing.  A decade is a long way off. I figured there had to be a reason!

i'm guessing it is fake

Here in NC, their random plates all follow the same pattern.  They have a block of three letters followed up by four numbers.  So they're all "XXX-nnnn".  One day I saw "EAT-8008" and got a good laugh.  I've also seen "EAT-8009", so that first one was just a product of their random generation.

I also saw LADYBONR on an NC plate one day and I have no idea how the state actually green lit that custom plate.