Off to San Jose California

CowgirlsFan

Going to see the Stars play those Sharks on Thursday night with a Bills friend of mine.

Friday and Saturday seeing the sights.

Sunday I'll be watching the Bills and the Cowboys at the Backers Bar The Britannia in Cupertino.

Back on Monday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Going to see the Stars play those Sharks on Thursday night with a Bills friend of mine.

Sunday I'll be watching the Bills and the Cowboys at the Backers Bar The Britannia in Cupertino.

Back on Monday.

The threat of a little snow in the area and the locals start fleeing to sunnier climes. 

Happy trails, CgF. 

13 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Back on Monday.

what year are you going to san jose?

6 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Have fun! 

Have you ever been to a game at “The Shark Tank” (SAP Center)? 

If not, it’s a great place to watch a hockey game. The atmosphere in the arena is awesome. 

No and my Bills friend says it's one of a kind.

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Do you know the way?  Just checking. 

Clever just clever ?

I trust the pilot.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Back on Monday.

Brittany’s is cool. It’s the birthplace of fantasy football if u remember correctly. 

Do yourself a favor and take a drive to Monterey for a day. Make sure to go to the Aquarium. 

Cupertino is nice, but laid back - if you can make it a bit further north and enjoy something rowdier,  I’d recommend The North Star in SF at the corner of Powell and Green - it’s the ultimate Bills Backers Bar in NorCal.  OTOH, if you prefer quieter, more laid back, stick to your plan.

The Monterey side trip is a great recommendation - the Aquarium is one of the best in the world.  I particularly love the sea otters.  And you’d be right next to Carmel, where Clint Eastwood used to be mayor and part owner of Hog’s Breath Inn.

Edited by The Senator