The Trump Shutdown

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

same as the MAGA folks no? show me a difference between the two extremes

Show me a liberal speaker who has been run off by violent riots. Show me a left-wing rally that's been disrupted by violent right-wing counter-protesters. Show me the Democrats being accosted in public. Show me the liberals who are afraid to speak their minds for fear of reprisal. 

It's not the same on both sides.

The right thinks the left is stupid. The left thinks the right is evil.

• Like (+1) 4

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Swill Merchant said:

Show me a liberal speaker who has been run off by violent riots. Show me a left-wing rally that's been disrupted by violent right-wing counter-protesters. Show me the Democrats being accosted in public. Show me the liberals who are afraid to speak their minds for fear of reprisal. 

It's not the same on both sides.

The right thinks the left is stupid. The left thinks the right is evil.

Agreed with a caveat that I believe Plenz was trying to state: the extreme fringes of both sides think the other is evil. The majority of both sides think the other is stupid and/or misinformed. 

The problem has been the centrist/independent embrace of the radical left (without stopping to realize fanatics are fanatics) just because "Orange Man Bad". 

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

my beef with yall is the generalizations you make upon anyone who disagrees with Trump. 

I have to take issue with that statement.  Have you been called a racist or nazi because you voted for or support Trump?

Do me a favor and look up antifa rallies, then tell me who's the real racists and nazi's are. 

Don't try to distance your party from antifa. They have been the street soldiers for the left since the elections. 

I love how the lefties on here act as if they are superior, then back a terrorist group like antifa.

23 minutes ago, westside said:

I have to take issue with that statement.  Have you been called a racist or nazi because you voted for or support Trump?

Do me a favor and look up antifa rallies, then tell me who's the real racists and nazi's are. 

Don't try to distance your party from antifa. They have been the street soldiers for the left since the elections. 

I love how the lefties on here act as if they are superior, then back a terrorist group like antifa.

Who here has backed antifa? 

(Crickets.)

Thanks for the straw-racist. 

1 hour ago, westside said:

Put your money where your mouth is, denounce antifa as a terrorist organization. 

It’s a bunch of facist fringe domestic terrorist chaos f&@ktards. I have no place for them except charged with crimes of violence and property damage where applicable. 

What do you think of the Charlottesville white power activists? Same I hope?

Or do you equivocate like your man Trump?

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

To do that he would also have to denounce the last militant arm of the Democrat Party....

Wroooooooong. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

6 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

It’s a bunch of facist fringe domestic terrorist chaos f&@ktards. I have no place for them except charged with crimes of violence and property damage where applicable. 

What do you think of the Charlottesville white power activists? Same I hope?

Or do you equivocate like your man Trump?

Wroooooooong. 

White power activists are nothing but white trash, trailer park living, sister loving pieces of *****. 

Trump is not my man. I walked away from the Democratic party when they nominated that crook Hillary. He is just the lesser of two evils. 

The right call each other out all the time on PPP, except for a couple of people here on the left, I never see you or buddies call any lefty out.

Strange, it seems like you support there bad behavior. 

2 hours ago, westside said:

White power activists are nothing but white trash, trailer park living, sister loving pieces of *****. 

Trump is not my man. I walked away from the Democratic party when they nominated that crook Hillary. He is just the lesser of two evils. 

The right call each other out all the time on PPP, except for a couple of people here on the left, I never see you or buddies call any lefty out.

Strange, it seems like you support there bad behavior. 

Antifa is not some leading voice in America, but FoxNews would have you believe they are on the streets daily in huge numbers.

The Charlottesville protestors are not all hicks. Either way even the president was reluctant to criticize them. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

34 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Antifa is not some leading voice in America, but FoxNews would have you believe they are on the streets daily in huge numbers.

The Charlottesville protestors are not all hicks. Either way even the president was reluctant to criticize them. 

There are a lot more antifa members than there are white supremacists. 

They belong to the Democratic party, own them. 

50 minutes ago, westside said:

There are a lot more antifa members than there are white supremacists. 

They belong to the Democratic party, own them. 

Link?

I’m not a Democrat. If I was, there’d be nothing to own any more than a Republican needs to own the Klan. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

IIRC there were a lot of “decent” people there at least initially that were demonstrating against the removal (P.C. sanitization) of Confederate statues. No all of them were Mother *****ing white supremacists. The MSM and their NPC minions don’t/won’t recognize that. 

#ORANGEMANBAD!!!?

Edited by Nanker

6 minutes ago, Nanker said:

IIRC there were a lot of “decent” people there at least initially that were demonstrating against the removal (P.C. sanitization) of Confederate statues. No all of them were Mother *****ing white supremacists. The MSM and their NPC minions don’t/won’t recognize that. 

The good non-racist people who care so much about the removal of Robert E Lee statues that they marched in the streets!

And the douchebags in masks who went just looking for violence and chaos.

Link?

I’m not a Democrat. If I was, there’d be nothing to own any more than a Republican needs to own the Klan. 

Remember the Klan was found by the Democrats. They were the enforcement wing of their party.  Robert Byrd was a member of the Klan. IIRC, Hillary praised him at his funeral.

• Like (+1) 1

Link?

I went on a hunt... google doesn't exactly give 'em on this subject. However, this medium response gives a buncha links that you can follow. The most "interesting" one is the video of Antifa protestors in CA chanting that Soros owes them money. I know somewhere in this group are craigslist advertisements for Antifa payments, the group traces back to something Soros funds (do a group search for that).

Here is the Twitter Antifa link requesting their money (I had that window open, so I'll make one easy for you).

If the court grants this, the shut down may never end! So corrupt. Trump is as corrupt as a third world dictator.

Lawyers for President Donald Trump are invoking the government shutdown to seek a delay in a court case over claims that Trump is illegally profiting from business his Washington hotel does with foreign countries.

Justice Department attorneys representing Trump asked a federal appeals court on Wednesday to postpone indefinitely all further filings in an appeal related to a suit that the governments of Maryland and Washington, D.C., filed over Trump’s alleged violation of the Constitution’s ban on foreign emoluments.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/26/trump-lawyers-shutdown-delay-emoluments-case-1075676

6 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Remember the Klan was found by the Democrats. They were the enforcement wing of their party.  Robert Byrd was a member of the Klan. IIRC, Hillary praised him at his funeral.

And Robert Byrd was from West Virginia and couldn't get elected without the Klan. Who did West Virginia overwhelmingly support in 2016? Hmmmm...

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I went on a hunt... google doesn't exactly give 'em on this subject. However, this medium response gives a buncha links that you can follow. The most "interesting" one is the video of Antifa protestors in CA chanting that Soros owes them money. I know somewhere in this group are craigslist advertisements for Antifa payments, the group traces back to something Soros funds (do a group search for that).

Here is the Twitter Antifa link requesting their money (I had that window open, so I'll make one easy for you).

So no link to how antifa (whatever that is but generally the people who show up when there's chaos to be sown and wear masks) has more members than white supremacists who hold conventions, have many groups that are defined, and are active worldwide? 

Pretty sure the antifa doucheheads are smaller in number than white supremacists. 

That website you linked to is straight out of DR's weird corner of the Internet. 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

So no link to how antifa (whatever that is but generally the people who show up when there's chaos to be sown and wear masks) has more members than white supremacists who hold conventions, have many groups that are defined, and are active worldwide? 

Pretty sure the antifa doucheheads are smaller in number than white supremacists. 

That website you linked to is straight out of DR's weird corner of the Internet. 

Well, you have a computer, laptop, iPad or smart-phone, dontachya? Do a search. See how many "white supremacists" there are in the world. And then see how many "Antifa" there are. Subtract the larger number from the smaller number, and tada! you will have your answer.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1