The Trump Shutdown

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Dude.  DC Tom said it in under 20 words and that's mainly a bi-partisan issue!  LMAO!

I am just an idiot with my safety shoes on the ground.  Power forward...

No need to trust.  Just live and learn Grasshopper.  You'll believe what you will want to believe.

But you were the one who suggested that you should be trusted when you said "Trust me...". 

I've lived, I've learned and I ask questions. I just can't square your answers to reality. 

For what it's worth, i can't order coffee in under 20 words. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

same as the MAGA folks no? show me a difference between the two extremes

You can't even compare MAGA people with TDS people. TDS people are hateful and believe in any lie that denigrates Trump. MAGA people want our country to make sense again and return to traditional values.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

same as the MAGA folks no? show me a difference between the two extremes

Show examples of MAGA picking fights or creating unprovoked violence against those  they disagree with and I'll show you countless examples to match for the 1 or 2 you'll find.  liberalism is a mental disorders currently because so many feel, as described, as self righteous int heir virtue that they're beyond those whom disagree because their candy ass feelings. It's discouraging when they cannot be engaged to discuss their grievances and even more concerning when they have no original thought or baseline of honesty in their repudiation. The NPC's are the most accurate portrayal of the left currently when they echo false taglines and soap opera level drama that is beyond that which was thrown on Obama.

I bring Obama up because if I wont you or an NPC will and it'll be 'but Obama's birth certificate drama was...' yes, it was bull####.  

The bottom line is Trump is only "negativlyimpacting the lives of maybe 1% of this board and likely in such a miniscule way it pales in comparison to the federal overreach of the last 18 years plus.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You can't even compare MAGA people with TDS people. TDS people are hateful and believe in any lie that denigrates Trump. MAGA people want our country to make sense again and return to traditional values.

There are factions of TDS just like MAGA

If you honestly took MAGA to be: those who want to restore values to our republic and hold accountability standards to all citizens on a level playing field while supporting the message that we can have jobs, lower taxes and look out for the little guy who has been neglected for 50 years

Then you must acknowledge:

TDS being the individual who is beyond frustrated at the thought that their elected official is not the personthey voted for and that frustration may or may not show but generally isn't the butthurt retard walking in all black screaming about muh russia.  The TDS is those not actually affected in reality but only hurt emotionally in a way that shows intellectual immaturity and, obviously emotional maturity. Those suffering TDS are the participation trophy crowd.

Quick Reminder:

President Donald Trump did not shut down the government. Congress did. 

Unlike previous government shutdowns, the president has not vetoed the budget because Congress has sent him nothing to veto.

That is no small thing. That puts the blame squarely on Congress which has yet to pass the budget or even a continuing resolution.

President Trump should not be blamed because Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell have failed to act on the House resolution.

mrz012118dapr.jpg?w=620

Related image

Image result for political cartoons 2018 government shutdown

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Quick Reminder:

President Donald Trump did not shut down the government. Congress did. 

Unlike previous government shutdowns, the president has not vetoed the budget because Congress has sent him nothing to veto.

That is no small thing. That puts the blame squarely on Congress which has yet to pass the budget or even a continuing resolution.

President Trump should not be blamed because Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell have failed to act on the House resolution.

Something people seem to be missing/forgetting.

And, the Senate needs Democratic votes (unless they go nuclear, something I doubt anyone really wants, regardless of how it may be mentioned). I'm not certain how anyone can call it the "Trump shut down" at this point.  It isn't even the "Ryan" or "House" shut down. Mitch can't whip Senate Dems for votes (get your minds out of the gutter).  That is Schumer as the enforcer. 

This is squarely on the Senate Dems, so "Schumer shut down"  it is. 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

There are factions of TDS just like MAGA

If you honestly took MAGA to be: those who want to restore values to our republic and hold accountability standards to all citizens on a level playing field while supporting the message that we can have jobs, lower taxes and look out for the little guy who has been neglected for 50 years

Then you must acknowledge:

TDS being the individual who is beyond frustrated at the thought that their elected official is not the personthey voted for and that frustration may or may not show but generally isn't the butthurt retard walking in all black screaming about muh russia.  The TDS is those not actually affected in reality but only hurt emotionally in a way that shows intellectual immaturity and, obviously emotional maturity. Those suffering TDS are the participation trophy crowd.

Generally speaking, MAGA people are those that want America to make sense again. TDS people, by the very nature of Trump Derangement Syndrome are somewhere between a little nuts and really, really nuts.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Generally speaking, MAGA people are those that want America to make sense again. TDS people, by the very nature of Trump Derangement Syndrome are somewhere between a little nuts and really, really nuts.

The worst offenders of TDS are the independents and progressives who have suddenly found themselves supporting and endorsing the ideas and failed agendas of the neocon and neoliberal establishments they rightfully despised in October of 2016. 

Those people have been programmed by the very people they used to rail against, all because "orange man bad" programming 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

MAGA believe all the lies that come from Trump, especially ones the denigrate Dems or really anyone or anything that opposes Teump, show me the difference. I want our Comintern to make sense again, and retried to traditional values like compassion and manners as well. CNt do that till offender in chief is out of office. 

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Those people have been programmed by the very people they used to rail against, all because "orange man bad" programming 

I like a lot of you posts DR, but the insistence that any idea,  or person who does not agree with Trump or your idea(l)s has been “programmed “ or “ brainwashed” really is offensive to me. 

You are displaying the VERY SAME behavior that you say you find abhorrent on the other side. 

Ya just can’t have it both ways. 

Edited by plenzmd1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

MAGA believe all the lies that come from Trump, especially ones the denigrate Dems or really anyone or anything that opposes Teump, show me the difference. 

I like a lot of you posts DR, but the insistence that any idea,  or person who does not agree with Trump or your idea(l)s has been “programmed “ or “ brainwashed” really is offensive to me. 

You are displaying the VERY SAME behavior that you say you find abhorrent on the other side. 

Ya just can’t have it both ways. 

None of this is about trump for me. 

The programming is undeniable. We have been combatants in an information war waged on our own population by the USIC. You see it in the hypocrisy in the msm and otherwise sane independent voices. 

*are, not have been 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

None of this is about trump for me. 

That may be, but your insistence that anyone who has a view other than yours has been programmed or brainwashed remains the same, I think others can have differing views that they themselves came up with.. you seem to disagree with that statement if it opposes your view. 

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

That may be, but your insistence that anyone who has a view other than yours has been programmed or brainwashed remains the same, I think others can have differing views that they themselves came up with.. you seem to disagree with that statement if it opposes your view. 

I've never said anyone who has a view other than mine is programmed. Ever. That's a generalization that's not backed up by my posts. 

This is about a control system being threatened, and lashing out in self defense - at the expense of truth. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've never said anyone who has a view other than mine is programmed. Ever. That's a generalization that's not backed up by my posts. 

This is about a control system being threatened, and lashing out in self defense - at the expense of truth. 

am i missing something here?

hose people have been programmed by the very people they used to rail against, all because "orange man bad" programming 

The programming is undeniable.

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

am i missing something here?

Yes. I was generalizing in that statement - which was a response to another generalization. 

We we are at war. It's not being fought with bullets (for the most part) but with lies and spin emanating from sources we are told to trust. 

For evidence, go back through the DOJ thread. I came onto this path of my own volition which had nothing to do with Trump or politics. I presented evidence almost two years ago now that we were being deliberately mislead by the powers that be and in return was called every name in the book by all sides. I was called a Putin supporter, a fascist, a liar - all for sharing truth backed by evidence. 

Trump is a threat to the establishment that has enslaved us all for our entire lives - and they're using every manner of information warfare to make him toxic. My interest wasn't in defending trump - but figuring out why. Once I did, everything else became clear. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But you were the one who suggested that you should be trusted when you said "Trust me...". 

I've lived, I've learned and I ask questions. I just can't square your answers to reality. 

For what it's worth, i can't order coffee in under 20 words. 

I was being sarcastic.

Is that what you are getting at.

/smh

Why da phuge would you trust me.  I am just a blue collar boot on the ground.  I just observe the clustereff they call the USACE.

The USACE... That's who will be "designing" the wall right?  Good luck with that one and I work directly with them... LoL..

I can't wait to see this beauty they produce! 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. I was generalizing in that statement - which was a response to another generalization. 

We we are at war. It's not being fought with bullets (for the most part) but with lies and spin emanating from sources we are told to trust. 

For evidence, go back through the DOJ thread. I came onto this path of my own volition which had nothing to do with Trump or politics. I presented evidence almost two years ago now that we were being deliberately mislead by the powers that be and in return was called every name in the book by all sides. I was called a Putin supporter, a fascist, a liar - all for sharing truth backed by evidence. 

Trump is a threat to the establishment that has enslaved us all for our entire lives - and they're using every manner of information warfare to make him toxic. My interest wasn't in defending trump - but figuring out why. Once I did, everything else became clear. 

and I like those threads and posts..and not to get too grandiose here but defend your right to make them and have never denigrated you or your posts. I don't agree with much of them, and that's fine, but have never questioned your ability to form your own opinion.

But you immediately assume anybody that has a differing opinion or does not believe we are "at war" has been programmed by the MSM...i just think that's a leap too far.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

and I like those threads and posts..and not to get too grandiose here but defend your right to make them and have never denigrated you or your posts. I don't agree with much of them, and that's fine, but have never questioned your ability to form your own opinion.

But you immediately assume anybody that has a differing opinion or does not believe we are "at war" has been programmed by the MSM...i just think that's a leap too far.

The second paragraph just isn't true or borne out in my posts. I encourage other opinions and run towards them to challenge my own. 

The truth is millions are unaware of the programming they're under. I was too until I started doing my own digging. There are powerful forces working to control the battlefield of our public consciousness. Not all of it can be seen in the open - but because others are unaware of it does not mean it doesn't exist. 

Mockingbird is real. 

MkUltra is real. 

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I was being sarcastic.

Is that what you are getting at.

/smh

Why da phuge would you trust me.  I am just a blue collar boot on the ground.  I just observe the clustereff they call the USACE.

The USACE... That's who will be "designing" the wall right?  Good luck with that one and I work directly with them... LoL..

I can't wait to see this beauty they produce! 

USACE?

US Asian Carp Enforcement?

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

MAGA believe all the lies that come from Trump, especially ones the denigrate Dems or really anyone or anything that opposes Teump, show me the difference. 

I thought you were smarter than this. I believe in MAGA but that doesn't make me think that Mexico was going to send us a check for a wall. All along I assumed that Trump would claim tariffs or a new trade deal would be what Trump claimed as Mexico paying for the wall. Do I believe Trump didn't do Stormy? Hell no, but it just doesn't matter to me. The things that matter to me are SCOTUS nominees, getting our country back from the politicians and Deep State, the economy and security (military and the wall).

I don't agree with Trump on everything but I do believe that he cares about this country and wants it returned to a true republic. People with TDS just hate Trump and would and do criticize him for everything he does.

• Like (+1) 1