McDermott or McCarthy?

Joeziehmer

18 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

No it's because the context of your arguments are terrible.

McCarthy if he gets another HC job, I think will be the next Jeff Fisher.

Contextually speaking the mere arguments of immigration status would then lend me to believe: That those making such statements against me, are assuredly civilized savages.  That while broaching upon those topics not wholly in jest are to be given a read of their contextual statements.  Abridging it of humor and treating it with face value is a terrifying aspect of ideologically biased norms.  To appear palatable at the face of it; with that stated; thanks Bills Mafia.  

Now to wit in supporting the civilized savagery of fans questioning my immigration.  I use that alluded metaphor from the radio addresses of CS Lewis during the Blitz.  Mess with a bull you intellectually get the horns.  

4 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Contextually speaking the mere arguments of immigration status would then lend me to believe: That those making such statements against me, are assuredly civilized savages.  That while broaching upon those topics not wholly in jest are to be given a read of their contextual statements.  Abridging it of humor and treating it with face value is a terrifying aspect of ideologically biased norms.  To appear palatable at the face of it; with that stated; thanks Bills Mafia.  

Now to wit in supporting the civilized savagery of fans questioning my immigration.  I use that alluded metaphor from the radio addresses of CS Lewis during the Blitz.  Mess with a bull you intellectually get the horns.  

It's too early in the day to be drinking that much

10 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

What?

• Haha (+1) 1

McBeane kept around Benjamin and Clay would love to hear how this is part of the process instead of finding trade suitors or an expansions upon draft capital.  The same guys who take plays off get a pass from fans heaven forbid if McBeane get disagrees with.  

15 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Sir, this is a Wendy’s...

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Joeziehmer said:

McBeane kept around Benjamin and Clay would love to hear how this is part of the process instead of finding trade suitors or an expansions upon draft capital.  The same guys who take plays off get a pass from fans heaven forbid if McBeane get disagrees with.  

You just let us know who would have traded for Clay and his contract.

You know how we were already tight against the cap this year?  Well if you would have gotten rid of Clay before this year.....add another $9 million in dead cap.  

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sir, this is a Wendy’s...

Image result for michael scott gif

21 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Da Fuq does this say?

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You just let us know who would have traded for Clay and his contract.

You know how we were already tight against the cap this year?  Well if you would have gotten rid of Clay before this year.....add another $9 million in dead cap.  

Nine million dollar cap hit on a bench warmer we could get draft capital for and perhaps someone absorbing it at half value?  What would you do?

Edited by Joeziehmer

1 minute ago, Joeziehmer said:

Nine million dollar cap hit on a bench warmer we could get draft capital for and perhaps someone absorbing it at half value?  I Hat would you do?

Well that extra $9 million we wouldn't have been able to spend for this year.  So that would mean maybe no Star, Murphy, Bush or other FA this year.

So, now keeping bench warmers like Lawson and Clay is justifiable?  I feel like Jeff Bingham watching an Opera.  

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Well that extra $9 million we wouldn't have been able to spend for this year.  So that would mean maybe no Star, Murphy, Bush or other FA this year.

A secondary which got shredded by Tannehil and wait Trent IR Murphy still there; ouch.  

3 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

So, now keeping bench warmers like Lawson and Clay is justifiable?  I feel like Jeff Bingham watching an Opera.  

A secondary which got shredded by Tannehil and wait Trent IR Murphy still there; ouch.  

Lawson is playing good football.  Murphy has a contract that they can easily get out from this coming year if they want.  And they gave up under 200 yards to the Fish yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joeziehmer said:

McCarthy has a Super Bowl ring and McDermott does not.  Along with juggling injuries and player suspensions.  For all of the this or that i would take a ring over the process (kaizen) which is seppuku to the laid out protocols now. 

In 13 seasons with Favre and then Rodgers under center, McCarthy has ONE SB ring to show for it. McD got us to the playoffs in his rookie HC season with Tyrod Taylor at QB.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

I do not think that word means what you think it means