SNF: Chargers at Steelers

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I cant remember the last time they won a big prime time game on the road. Or at home for that matter.

And down he goes. Come on Phil.

And to your point, it seems like the Steelers are the opposite. They rise up in these big games where the Chargers usually sink

Go Steelers.  Screw the Chargers.

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

Amen, I nominate Rivers for the Hall of Not Too Bad

LOL.  Not sure Rivers is HOF material.  He's not too bad, like you said, but he falls short of a great season too often.

9 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Watching out for Jesse James.. our tight end next year. 

That would be great, but is it a realistic possibility?

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Missed false start! Does another official get fired?

Along with the crew that called our game.

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I cant remember the last time they won a big prime time game on the road. Or at home for that matter.

And down he goes. Come on Phil.

I recall one.

San Diego went into Denver on a Thursday night in 2013.  It was 30 some degrees.  That’s why I recall it.  It was night cold game in Mile High against Manning.

it might also have been a game that eliminated buffalo from wild card contention.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

That would be great, but is it a realistic possibility?

Hes a UFA and they are more committed to Vance McDonald. We have al, that cap. I think the tight end wish list goes James, Nick Boyle, Jeff Huereman, Maxx Williams. James would be my first target. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Hes a UFA and they are more committed to Vance McDonald. We have al, that cap. I think the tight end wish list goes James, Nick Boyle, Jeff Huereman, Maxx Williams. James would be my first target. 

100% agree on James.  Probably a guy you can get for 4 million a year.  He isnt Jimmy Graham but he can play.  Plus the Pegulas won't be mad adding a Penn State Alum.

• Like (+1) 1