Caption This: Clay and Daboll

What is overlooked is that Dabol is still holding his play sheet after his fall.  He clearly saw it as a teaching moment and is showing Clay how to hold on to things when he falls.

My caption:  Like this doofus!

Edited by familykwi
added a sentence
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

I swear that this is one of the best things I've ever seen here.  We should have that GIF, looping non-stop on the front page of TSW.

Agree and thanks for pushing this back up the thread list.

I laughed so much yesterday watching this!

22 hours ago, JoeF said:

I keep forgetting that Daboll is a true Bills fan.  He is every one of us.

YEP !
He lives it too.

Bet that Brian likely wants to punch Benjamin in the face too !

21 hours ago, transient said:

This is it. It’s the big one. I’m coming to join you, Elizabeth. 

Pops your'e not dying !

20 hours ago, familykwi said:

What is overlooked is that Dabol is still holding his play sheet after his fall.  He clearly saw it as a teaching moment and is showing Clay how to hold on to things when he falls.

My caption:  Like this doofus!

excellent insight.
this might very well be true to some degree !!

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I don't think I've ever seen a coach react like that on the sidelines.  Pretty damned funny. 

It's hilarious, heartbreakingly sad and lovable all at once.
If i was not fan of Brian before this viewing ? and I most certainly was , I sure am now. endearing moment for me.

Josh Allen has been doing that as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Hurts to watch and we gave up Nick O’Leary for this nominal “pro-bowler” (participation trophy winner from fans) McBeane are so smart for not benching him completely and keeping O’Leary.  

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

It's hilarious, heartbreakingly sad and lovable all at once.
If i was not fan of Brian before this viewing ? and I most certainly was , I sure am now. endearing moment for me.

Josh Allen has been doing that as well.

Charles Clay is a nominal tight-end who was never clutch and never will be.  The sad part is DaBoll has talent and intelligence which Clay sadly will never have.

11 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Hurts to watch and we gave up Nick O’Leary for this nominal “pro-bowler” (participation trophy winner from fans) McBeane are so smart for not benching him completely and keeping O’Leary.  

Charles Clay is a nominal tight-end who was never clutch and never will be.  The sad part is DaBoll has talent and intelligence which Clay sadly will never have.

seems a bit harsh.

I think Clay's long term lingering injuries to his knees were a risk when we overbid for him. His size his smarts were worth "some " risk for Whaley. But i reeked of desperation to get solid target for Manuel regardless. Much like Watkins was. Both did not pay off.

I like Charles Clay. I just do not feel he can perform any more. Nick is still playing a decent role with Miami, albeit mostly blocking.

The video is the best thing i have seen in years in regard to Billsian Moments. LOVE IT