Week 13: Dolphins Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

If Gase didn't lose his team before the Colts game.................

I think he lost his team when he basically gave up at the end of the game with that draw call on third down. 

I guess he wanted to give the ball back to Luck and lose that game on purpose.

If McDermott did that exact same thing, we all would have lost our freaking minds over it.

I'm surprised at the spot here.  I haven't really paid much attention to the Dolphins, but I expect our defense to play well again and if our offence can keep it going, find this a winnable game.

Kiko has apparently been playing well

9 hours ago, dakrider said:

If the fish run the ball for over 200 yards while the Bills running backs manage only 60 again, it could be a long day for the Bills.  Can't rely on Tannehill to cough up the ball like Bortles did.  And shouldn't expect Allen to provide all the Bills offense.  

No it shouldn't be relied upon but he does have 8 turnovers to 10 TDs this year.

Bills Today: Poyer: We've Come a Long Way

fhessscvl2m3fiwsudk1.jpg

Top 7 Storylines for Bills-Dolphins in Week 13

jvgvmhhlqhfrwrxdukij.jpg

The Bills get a healthy dose of the Dolphins in December — two matchups in the final five games. It’s similar to last year, when the two teams matched up twice in the final three weeks.

The Bills swept those games from Miami last season. The year before, Miami swept the season series. And in 2015, the Bills took two from the Dolphins. So, who gets started on a sweep this year?

Here are the top seven storylines as the Bills get set to head south to Miami this weekend:

1. HEADING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS?
2. BILLS SUCCESS FUELED BY TAKEAWAYS
3. BILLS RUN DEFENSE NEEDS TO STIFFEN
4. NEXT STEP FORWARD FOR JOSH ALLEN?
5. CAN THE DOLPHINS SLOW DOWN ALLEN ON THE RUN?
6. TWO HALL OF FAME RUNNING BACKS ON THE FIELD?
7. BILLS NEW OFFENSIVE SPEED ON DISPLAY

Chris Brown sits down with Head Coach Sean McDermott for this week's Coffee With the Coach presented. They discuss becoming more successful on first downs, QB Josh Allen's big play ability, and a fan asks coach a question via Twitter.

8 hours ago, Virgil said:

I'm surprised at the spot here.  I haven't really paid much attention to the Dolphins, but I expect our defense to play well again and if our offence can keep it going, find this a winnable game.

Kiko has apparently been playing well

Is he the one that concussed Marlon Mack? Odds say yes. 

McDermott's Wednesday Media Day Presser at 11:20 AM ET today followed by practice at 12:30 PM.  After practice Josh Allen will meet with the media at the podium with other players being available for locker room interviews.  We'll also hear from Gase on the other side along with Miami players such as Tannehill. 

Will post live Twitter and Facebook presser links as they become available: Buffalo Bills Video Live