Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Oh she's dead serious and unfortunately makes AOC seem like the reasonable one. 

Total stunt.

You can hear the same person from the AOC clip "interviewing" someone wearing an identical shirt. He mentions taking orders now for how many children you want to eat for Thanksgiving and for people to pledge to eat 1 a week. He deadpans well.

Posting for the video, not the message:

Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I’m so tired of if:

I don’t like a black person I’m racist

i don’t like a woman I’m a misogynist 

I don’t like a gay person I’m homophobic

I don’t like a Jew I’m an anti-Semite (didn’t know Schiff was Jewish. Thanks for continuing to put people in boxes)

I own a gun I’m an NRA loving nut. 

LEFT-WING TRIANGULATION: 

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backing Bernie Sanders could help Elizabeth Warren

“‘At some point everybody’s got to reach out to the independents and the moderate Republicans’ Zogby said — as well as more moderate Democrats.

‘Arguably one way not to do that is to get an endorsement from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar.’ Philadelphia-based Democratic strategist Neil Oxman said, ‘If I were running her campaign, I would have thought, ‘We dodged a bullet.’’”

BLUE ON BLUE: 

AOC Defies Pelosi, DCCC With Texas Endorsement.

Ocasio-Cortez endorsed progressive Jessica Cisneros in her primary challenge against Rep. Henry Cuellar (D., Tex.), citing Cisneros’s status as a “strong new ally in the fight for Medicare for All.” Cisneros is supported by Justice Democrats, the same progressive group that backed Ocasio-Cortez and Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) in 2018.

Ocasio-Cortez’s endorsement marks another act of defiance toward Democratic leadership. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) and Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee chairwoman Cheri Bustos (D., Ill.) have endorsed Cuellar

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

BLUE ON BLUE: 

Ocasio-Cortez endorsed progressive Jessica Cisneros in her primary challenge against Rep. Henry Cuellar (D., Tex.), citing Cisneros’s status as a “strong new ally in the fight for Medicare for All.” Cisneros is supported by Justice Democrats, the same progressive group that backed Ocasio-Cortez and Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) in 2018.

Ocasio-Cortez’s endorsement marks another act of defiance toward Democratic leadership. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) and Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee chairwoman Cheri Bustos (D., Ill.) have endorsed Cuellar

I can't wait until NYS eliminates her district, especially since the dumbschiffs at the DNC made it almost impossible to primary incumbents.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

BLUE ON BLUE: 

AOC is the only member of the Democratic Party not completely in lock-step with party doctrine.  She's the only free-thinker in the party.

Too bad she's irretrievably stupid.  

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've been watching her question Zuckerberg.

She's a piece of work.

"It's like, Mr. Zucherstein, I don't think it's right that you earn 2 cents every time I open up my Facebook Messenger, while there are starving children in Astoria."

36 minutes ago, GG said:

"It's like, Mr. Zucherstein, I don't think it's right that you earn 2 cents every time I open up my Facebook Messenger, while there are starving children in Astoria."

Astoria needs to merge with Waldorf and alleviate those starving children who are in poverty.

1 hour ago, GG said:

I wish it was just that stupid. She accused him of working with white supremacists when he met with Republicans recently in the "Do you still beat your wife" style.