Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

4 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

At what point will AOC realize she is the most useful idiot in Washington? 

Hank Kingsley was a big hit his first night filling in for the Larry Sanders Show, then they took him to task.

56 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

At what point will AOC realize she is the most useful idiot in Washington? 

She's is a far, far, far lefty leftist. She'll never see herself as the idiot. She'll see herself as the person who just needs to explain things better to all the stupid people.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

She's is a far, far, far lefty leftist. She'll never see herself as the idiot. She'll see herself as the person who just needs to explain things better to all the stupid people.

She’ll get a strip torn off her in her first direct confrontation with a real politician or someone with a brain

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

She was elected, therefore she must be smart.  I.e...."BUT THERE'S CONSENSUS!!!"

Or, if she gets caught in some real stupidity..."I have feelings, which are more important."

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More on the story above:

TROLL LEVEL: COCAINE MITCH. Mitch McConnell is going to force the Senate to vote on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal. 

“I’ve noted with great interest the Green New Deal, and we’re going to be voting on that in the Senate to give everybody an opportunity to go on record.”

7th level black-belt Shaolin jujitsu trolling.

• Like (+1) 1

California can’t even build a high speed rail straight shot from LA to SF but she says we can build enough rail lines to make air travel unnecessary in 10 years.  How long will it take me to go to Buffalo from California?  Why is no one asking for specifics on how this will work?  Take her to task on this. But no they want to put it up for a vote. And just so they can point to the neys and say “you want to planet to die in 12 years!!”  This ***** is beyond stupid.