Do you like your coffee psychopathic?

/dev/null

I've drank black coffee for years, I just cannot stand powdered creamer and i have been trying to cut back on sugar. 

So about 4 weeks ago I stopped drinking coffee too.  Trying to cut out caffeine and alcohol in an attempt to better my stomach.   Definitely a correlation 

44 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Not a big coffee drinker but if you ever go into a Starbucks, listen to the customer's coffee orders.  Now that's where the real psycopath's hang out!  Are they ordering coffee or desert?

Well according to the study. If they are ordering dessert, they are anything but a psychopath.

It's that I chose to severely limit my intake of sugar and corn syrups in drinks

After a year of black coffee I can tell when an inferior brand (sold at McCafe and Tim Hortons) has mixed in some kind of non-sugary sweetener

I drink 2 mugs of black coffee every morning as a ritual to help wake up, but do not drink coffee at any other time or under any other circumstance.  

Don't drink it after dinner at a nice restaurant or that type of thing.

Don't drink it in the afternoon to help sharpen up.

I'm not sure if this makes me a psychopath.

9 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

I've drank black coffee for years, I just cannot stand powdered creamer and i have been trying to cut back on sugar. 

So about 4 weeks ago I stopped drinking coffee too.  Trying to cut out caffeine and alcohol in an attempt to better my stomach.   Definitely a correlation 

I drink about 5 cups a day, straight black. Massive headaches if I go without. I've found if you take cocaine out of your breakfast till lunch your stomach survives. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, WhoTom said:

I take my coffee black. And if anyone calls me a psychopath ...

11 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10400684

Exactly the scene I had in mind. And that's a fact, Jack!

Edited by WhoTom