Bills one of 4 teams with multiple scouts at Bama/LSU

JerseyBills

From another game, was watching UT vs WVU and Collin Johnson would be a great 3/4 round WR pick up with big size and solid speed - don't know if he'll declare in his 3rd year, but it would be something to have both him and Harry coming into the corps next year if it could happen.

6 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

3/5 are named Williams ! 

In other news, I have added nothing to this conversation. 

That Alabama - LSU game had a fever, and the only prescription was 'More Williams!'  Is there any truth to the rumour that Sky Diver paid out of pocket to send the Bills' scouts?

10 hours ago, DocLawless said:

I bet against Bama tonight. I lose 

I only bet on Alabama and im a die hard Tennessee vols fan .... Unless its a mobile qb that bama is playing. And he is accurate throwing the football that makes sound decisions.

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

That sucks. It was hard to pass on the points. I wouldn't touch it. The LSU QB has played well but I just didn't trust a freshman vs what, 8 or 9 NFL caliber players? And Saban?

I've learned, just don't bet Bama games. And I hate them. I think they were giving Arkansas, who is by no means great, like 22 or something. My buddy asked me what I thought, we both kind of liked it. It is an SEC school. We didnt bet it, but we were out and the game was on. Everytime we looked up, it was, thank God we didn't take that game. 

Bama had the spread covered in the first quarter and won by almost 40 or something.

I work around so many bama fans ive learned to join them and now i celebrate their victories with mines in the form of $$$. I mean why look past an easy bet and im trying to win in betting. Too many times ive lost my bet and said i couldve just put it all on Alabama.

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

is this a serious question?   They are looking at Jonah

Exactly. 

When you look at the state of our offense and the expected free agent list for 2019, I can't imagine the Bills going anywhere other than OT for the first round draft pick.

29 minutes ago, BrooklynBills said:

LT Jonah Williams (top 5 pick)

LG Dion Dawkins

C Matt Paradis (FA signing)

RG Dalton Risner (3rd round pick)

RT Daryl Williams (FA signing)

PROFIT!

OL rebuild finished

Unless Tua is coming with him, no LT in top 5 picks.

3 hours ago, BrooklynBills said:

LT Jonah Williams (top 5 pick)

LG Dion Dawkins

C Matt Paradis (FA signing)

RG Dalton Risner (3rd round pick)

RT Daryl Williams (FA signing)

PROFIT!

OL rebuild finished

Woah. That's a lot of resources for an OL that has been adequate. I think Dawkins , Miller and/or Ducass and possibly Mills. 

I just don't know why you go LT unless they know for a fact Dawkins can play elsewhere at this level. Also, if Teller progresses this off season , that's another spot filled. I'd love to see us ***** 2 quality ol , preferably C and RT . But this group really hasn't been that bad. They're not very good but they're definitely adequate and don't need 4 new starters!