TNF week 9: Final Battle of the Bay? The Bosa Bowl?

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Is anyone else a little shocked Gruden didn't trade Carr? 

I'm sure he would love to.  he likely sees Carr as a crybaby who started stinking it up last season.  But his problem is that every other GM?HC in the league views Carr the same way so there's no value for trading.  He's stuck with his starting Qb this year.

7 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Jeez, Carr stinks 12 of 16 for 124 yards...and some Bills fans think he would do better in Buffalo

I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not. And I don't blame you, I blame the bad play of the Bills QBs, Carr's down 2 years, and Gruden. I'm also not watching that game 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s an NFL team. So are the Colts. The Bills offense is about 70% worse than the no 31 ranked offense, so there’s that. 

I didn't say the Bill's offense is good.  I'm merely pointing out that the Raiders are inept on both sides of the ball.  It's not hard to look good against them.

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Likely Gruden will draft his replacement next year.  Then all bets are off.

18 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Absolutely shocked. Especially giving the interactions that get caught on camera. These two obviously do not get along. Sidebar, Gruden may  have 2 first rounders in this draft and next, but the raiders are devoid of any talent whatsoever.