Aren't You Embarrassed?

A Traverse City-area Republican office was hit with a bomb threat Wednesday, marking the seventh attack on a GOP center in October.

The Detroit News reports “Police were called to the scene about 3 p.m. after a person ran into the office, threatened to blow it up, then fled the scene.”

“The threat comes days after the party headquarters in Lansing were tagged with graffiti,” the outlet adds.

Staffers were allowed to go back to work at 4:30 p.m., according to a spokesperson of the Michigan Republican Party.

This is attack number seven in only a month, this latest coming just two days after shots were fired at a GOP center in Florida, six days after vandals attacked an office in Iowa, and week after a boulder was thrown through Rep. Kevin McCarthy’s (R-CA) office window.

Recorded instances of violence, vandalism, and harassment exploded against the GOP in October, to over 40, which more than doubled the previous two months.

Aren't you embarrassed ? 

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

A Traverse City-area Republican office was hit with a bomb threat Wednesday, marking the seventh attack on a GOP center in October.

The Detroit News reports “Police were called to the scene about 3 p.m. after a person ran into the office, threatened to blow it up, then fled the scene.”

“The threat comes days after the party headquarters in Lansing were tagged with graffiti,” the outlet adds.

Staffers were allowed to go back to work at 4:30 p.m., according to a spokesperson of the Michigan Republican Party.

This is attack number seven in only a month, this latest coming just two days after shots were fired at a GOP center in Florida, six days after vandals attacked an office in Iowa, and week after a boulder was thrown through Rep. Kevin McCarthy’s (R-CA) office window.

Recorded instances of violence, vandalism, and harassment exploded against the GOP in October, to over 40, which more than doubled the previous two months.

Aren't you embarrassed ? 

Ever notice how that's "vandalism" against Republicans, but "terrorism" against Democrats?

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

I'm embarrassed for the person who wrote this note.

"Man... Life comes at you hard. I mean, yeah... People who share my heritage have been shot and killed, and that's definitely sad, but GOD FORBID anyone wear anything that makes me uncomfortable.... I'm gonna write a note. That'll teach him. And just to show that I'm not a commie whose trying to censor the most basic human freedom, Imma draw pretty little hearts on top. Also, real quick, let me take a ***** on the graves of my ancestors and their suffering by comparing what they went through to your barbaric hat." 

I honestly don't know what someone who feels the need to do this does with themselves.. How do you get up in the morning and live with yourself? I understand being offended by a hat, I've seen plenty of Patriots hats that make me want to vomit, but this is ridiculous. 

Edited by whatdrought

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Ya wanna hear something funny? I went to that Blersch guy's Twitter, and one of the people following him is Lori Chase.

I thought, "Hey...I like Lori Chase. I should follow her on Twitter since she's not around TBD anymore."

I clicked and I schitt you not, I was actually blocked from following her. :lol:

Probably has something to do with my old tweets busting Timmah Graham's chops on Twitter.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Haha (+1) 2