Greggg: Since I left Buffalo, I had 11 HC opportunities, 4 I didn’t even need to interview for(update: hired as HC of the Jets defense)

YoloinOhio

33 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I'll take "What do Jon Gruden and Gregg Williams have in common" for $200 Alex...

I don’t want this thread to get moved to PPP but they both remind me of you know who -  lol

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Can you imagine going out for drinks with this guy?  He would be that guy that would only talk about the top shelf liquor he drinks and this whiskey that's offered at this bar is **** and complain the whole time.

...while you're paying for all the rounds.

• Haha (+1) 1

This gets better now @YoloinOhio:

Robert Klemko Retweeted Robert Klemko

Kitchens was on fire today. Before walking away, jabs Gregg Williams: "Oh, and one more thing. I thought this was going to come up, but it didn't... I have not been offered ANY head coaching jobs."

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

I'll take "What do Jon Gruden and Gregg Williams have in common" for $200 Alex...

In the meantime, after tonight it’s bottom of the barrel time in Raiderland, with a worse record than Buffalo to boot! But nah, Gruden has the luxury of screening calls for only the best talent blowing up his flip phone!

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who didn’t expect Greggo to double down? *sounds airhorn*

Umm, did anyone else think after looking at this pic of him in St. Louis Rams regalia, that he was in a witness protection program of some kind?? complete with a healthy squirt of spirit gum under that midnight black “stache”

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

...did anyone else think after looking at this pic of him in St. Louis Rams regalia, that he was in a witness protection program of some kind??

"I was an informant against organized crime in south New Jersey.  How did you get in the program, tubby?"

"I really offered a month of free Papa John's pizzas to any of my players able to make opposing players cry.  I just built up the 'cash for injury' story to pad my resumé".

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1