Greggg: Since I left Buffalo, I had 11 HC opportunities, 4 I didn’t even need to interview for(update: hired as HC of the Jets defense)

YoloinOhio

This dude is such a chode. Has no idea how to relate to players, is way out of touch with current coaching methods, has probably never read a teaching book in his life. 

Bah. And someone already mentioned it but yes, he has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11799944

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MJS said:

He is so full of it. What a narcissist.

He was really holding out for that coveted Browns HC job.

...according to published reports, the lipstick on his twin cheeks is actually HIS OWN........he'll be gone next year when new HC is hired.....

2 hours ago, no name said:

gregg.0.gif

Holy man cans batman!

40 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

After watching Hard Knocks this year, I found Greggggggg to be, by nature, an extremely unlikeable douchebag.

The same guy that banged on garbage can lids to wake the players up during training camp. Yeah Greggo, your a drill instructor all right. 

Lets also not forget that fine jar in Naw Lins! The guys is a total clown.

Wow! I don’t think there is another coach in the NFL that has ever had to turn down more job opportunities than Gregg Williams.... 

He said on Hard Knocks that he turned down 7 other DC positions to come to Cleveland. 

This is guy is just in, like, crazy demand. People are probably literally kicking his door down to get him to coach their team... lol. 

I wonder... does he actually believe his own BS?