Greggg: Since I left Buffalo, I had 11 HC opportunities, 4 I didn’t even need to interview for(update: hired as HC of the Jets defense)

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He is delusional.  After Buffalo fired him, he couldn’t a head coaching position and had to be a DC in Washington where he was very average.  No team would hire him as a HC after Bounty Gate.  I can’t wait till Cleveland hires a real HC

2 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

Ask Reuben brown how he feels about him, the guy has a sewer mouth. 

What did Reuben say about him?

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pettine had to take years off in solitude before he could return to the profession 

It’s like concussion protocol, without the bump on the noggin. 

Kind of a PTSD thing? 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

He should run for POTUS

nice one lol. Why are you taking a shot at Hillary?

obviously you are referring to Hillary since she "ran" and did not win...……...lol

6 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

Jarts!

lol...……………...get off my lawn son...……..lol

12 hours ago, MJS said:

He is so full of it. What a narcissist.

He was really holding out for that coveted Browns HC job.

Where champions are born !

12 hours ago, MJS said:

He has to realize that not a single person on this planet believes him, right? Including himself.

No, he really believes it :D

He's right. Nearly every year since he was fired I've written him letters to be the HC of my Madden team. 

For the life of me I can't play beyond the "Pro" difficulty. I figured with the wealth of knowledge Gregg has at his disposal, he could at least get me to "All Pro," so I can stop getting rekt online.

Dq3QmrNWwAECNOg.jpg:large

Warren SharpVerified account @SharpFootball
FollowFollow @SharpFootball
More

Warren Sharp Retweeted Mary Kay Cabot

Imagine an NFL owner: "Gregg, we've never met, but I hear NOTHING but GREAT things. Please do us the favor of showing up tomorrow to sign this lucrative contract to be our next Head Coach."

Then imagine Gregg: "Well, that blank check sure sounds swell... but I think I'm good. I'm really looking forward to moving to Cleveland and taking orders from Hue Jackson along with defensive coordinator money to coach the #30 defense"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2