PA Synagogue Shooting

bdutton

1 minute ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

It's too bad he didn't say what you would like him to have said.

A better response to the reporter's question would have been, "Have some respect. Now is the time to think of the victims." 

But he didn't say either thing. It's a normal day for our current president.

I have no idea who you are but thanks for cheering for me.

CNN headline: Donald Trump refuses to address policies that could have prevented tragedy, offers useless 'thoughts and prayers'

Maybe you aren't better than this.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

A better response to the reporter's question would have been, "Have some respect. Now is the time to think of the victims." 

Name 4 starting bills defenders. And 4 for offense.  Who is our place kicker?

Essentially, why the ***** are you here?  You're just petulant and ridiculous beyond that of Tiberius who is a joke - you're below that.

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, after being asked what might prevent tragedies like this Trump responded that an armed guard inside the temple might have prevented this. What did you want him to say, that this couldn't be prevented? You must have spent your recent sabbatical obtaining your Masters degree in Stupidity. I don't remember you as being this idiotic. This isn't even addressing your total dishonesty.

He was asked about gun laws and responded by putting some blame on the temple for not having an armed guard that could have stopped the attack.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your statement. Nothing's changed with your lahgik through the years.

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Name 4 starting bills defenders. And 4 for offense.  Who is our place kicker?

Essentially, why the ***** are you here?  You're just petulant and ridiculous beyond that of Tiberius who is a joke - you're below that.

Life tip for you: Remember to delete your browsing history. 

16 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

So you’d prefer the PC non position , rather than getting his thoughts out there before the liberal media mob could spin the situation? Cool. I’m sure all headlines, narratives on CNN et al were just focusing on the victims. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

15 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

He didn't say what you wanted him to say either, didn't stop you from posting about it and then lying about it when you got called out. 

But... details. 

5 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

He was asked about gun laws and responded by putting some blame on the temple for not having an armed guard that could have stopped the attack.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your statement

On 10/27/2018 at 1:55 PM, Benjamin Franklin said:

Sorry to break up your fun.

DT waited a few hours before acting like a moron. Not bad for him: "This is a case where if they had an armed guard inside, they might have been able to stop him immediately....If they had protection inside, the results would have been far better.”

You should take the bolded advise for yourself, friend. 

6 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

But don't let the facts get in the way of your statement. Nothing's changed with your lahgik through the years.

That has nothing to do with anything you think you know about me, moron.  God, how does it feel to suck, try to recover then go so far in to sucking that you're no longer just sucking but you're actually becoming.

You're like the lot lizzard who started working Bill's then 10 years later realized your steady diet was sustainable because you just became a giant dick. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

So who’s the bigger idiot in the story, the reporter who asked about gun laws immediately in the aftermath of a tragedy or POTUS for deflecting the question?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Whaaat?   Is she claiming that moving the embassy to Jerusalem is what set the nut job off?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

So who’s the bigger idiot in the story, the reporter who asked about gun laws immediately in the aftermath of a tragedy or POTUS for deflecting the question?

I'm going to go with the lemmings (on this board and elsewhere) who are trying (and failing) to spin President's Trump's response into a "blaming the victim" narrative.

It certainly speaks volumes about their TDS.

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

He was asked about gun laws and he said that wouldn't make a difference. He stated that If there was armed security it might have made a difference. He wasn't "blaming" the synagogue but more our mentality. As far as the rest of your crap, stick it back up your ass where it belongs. 

3 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Thanks for the diagnoses kids. Keep 'em coming. 

I don't care that much about Trump except that I don't care for him. But I sincerely believe that we need to give respect and listen to his voters. They deserve to be heard. 

This board became a conspiracy haven in the last few years. 

Storytime Greggy is your spirit guide. 

I expect more from you than this post to be honest.

You may recall there was plenty of skepticism about Greggy’s Deep State theories early on.  Don’t know how often you’ve lurked here in the last 15 months, but if you have, you’d notice that bit by bit, his claims have all been proven right to date.  I was among the unbelieving crowd, and have come around to the theory that his crazy talk about what was happening behind the scenes in early ‘17 wasn’t crazy at all.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Storytime or Bot-man should quote a tweet or paste a meme right about now. 

And yeah, let me know when Greggy predicts something. Good one. Isn’t there supposed to be something huge happening every week. Head on a swivel. Coming  storm and all that. He is Dwight Drane minus the hot sauce and saves his most sane stuff for here, minus the occasional oops when he pushes anti gravity government cover ups. 

Where is the Antisemitic poster who thinks Trump is actually a tool of the globalist conspiracy? He believes in the globalist Illuminati conspiracy but double-criss crosses it. I can’t recall his name but he had the same conspiracy beliefs as the shooter didn’t he? That MFer was a mess.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

He was asked about gun laws and he said that wouldn't make a difference. He stated that If there was armed security it might have made a difference. He wasn't "blaming" the synagogue but more our mentality. As far as the rest of your crap, stick it back up your ass where it belongs. 

Good guys with guns tend to stop bad guys with guns.

Its not that complicated to hear someone with half a brain like Trump (I said it... he's not that bright)... but its basic common sense.  Gun laws don't work.  Good guys with guns do.

53 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Storytime or Bot-man should quote a tweet or paste a meme right about now. 

And yeah, let me know when Greggy predicts something. Good one. Isn’t there supposed to be something huge happening every week. Head on a swivel. Coming  storm and all that. He is Dwight Drane minus the hot sauce and saves his most sane stuff for here, minus the occasional oops when he pushes anti gravity government cover ups. 

Where is the Antisemitic poster who thinks Trump is actually a tool of the globalist conspiracy? He believes in the globalist Illuminati conspiracy but double-criss crosses it. I can’t recall his name but he had the same conspiracy beliefs as the shooter didn’t he? That MFer was a mess.

The deep state and others are desperately trying to hide what's been going on and are hoping against hope that with some miracle it doesn't come out. Greg may have been off on the timing of things but any sensible person knows that if it looks, smells and acts like a skunk, it's a skunk. There has been a tremendous amount of opposition to transparency within the Deep State and an even bigger headwind to the shitcomingout but it will and there will be a shitstorm. You have either allowed yourself to be ignorant on purpose or are one of the most obtuse persons alive.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

The fight against new information is amazing to see. Cognitive dissonance hurts, physically at times, as it clearly has been for you. 

I've said repeatedly that I'm not a prognosticator. I was in the right place at the right time in '16 and worked my ass off to learn as much as I could about it from the people actually doing a lot of the work - sacrificing a lot of my own career in the process. I've shared what I discovered, despite being called every name in the book while doing so, not to be "right" about anything but to share information with a community I've been a part of for going on two decades. A community that includes people I know personally and care for. 

Along the way I've been entirely open to counter points, new information or analysis. Hell, I've encouraged it - and still am. 

If what I've been laying out is true, and the evidence for it keeps piling up, then what's at stake is our right to have any say in how our country is governed. That's not a partisan issue, it crosses the line. This is about whether or not we live in a democratic republic or merely the mirage of one. You made up your mind about my thesis, and the situation in general, immediately and have been closed minded ever since. That's fine. It's your right. I've never asked you or anyone to just trust me, or just believe me. I've only asked for honest responses to the information being shared. 

But that you've never wanted to do. You want to mock. You want to lash out because that cognitive dissonance is a real SOB. 

People all over, not just here, are starting to see through the narrative that was forced on us. That's not because they're nuts or I've tricked them. It's because the evidence is out there in open source for anyone who wants to see it. 

One day maybe you'll give that a shot. If not, you'll continue to be a victim of your cognitive dissonance.