TNF: Fish at Texans 8pm

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Watson has mediocre stats but throws for 4 TDs. Never seen a QB like that

15-19 for 235 is a little better than mediocre. Along with 5 td’s. His yardage isn’t 300+ because of some of the big runs they have ripped off tonight. He has thrown several dimes tonight.

If you meant so far this year, it was only a matter of time. He has been banged up quite a bit.

Edited by RedandBlue
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RedandBlue said:

15-19 for 235 is a little better than mediocre. Along with 5 td’s. His yardage isn’t 300+ because of some of the big runs they have ripped off tonight. He has thrown several dimes tonight.

5 TD's every 20 passes is certainly better than 5 picks.

Edited by BillsRdue

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel like we should have kept him over Logan Thomas 

I have a broken rubber band this also applies to. 

4 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

Hes a gamer bro. Thats what he does. Watch out when he gets a real OL. Mahomes and Watson are projected to be great and we passed on them FacePalm

Yep. The people freaking out over Watson and recording his demise were always going to be proved wrong. I don't have any doubt the kid is going to be a franchise Quarterback for a very long time. He has had some ups and down as a sophmore whereas it was pretty much all ups as a rookie, but he is coming back off an ACL (Wentz has been up and down too) and then has been banged up with other injuries playing behind that shocking offensive line too. I have watched every snap he has taken this year and he was bad in the first half against the Patriots, awful in the 2nd half against the Bills and only so-so last week against the Jags. Otherwise he has played better than the box score watchers would realise. 

• Like (+1) 1