Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note in the thread he says the guy changed his stickers often (hence the lack of sun damage).

Here's his twitter, it's not shut down (yet). Note who he follows: 

https://twitter.com/hardrock2016

I'm a liberal. I have a Twitter. I follow 10 people. 

8 are conservative shills, one is the official Sabres account, and the other is the official Bills account.

His posts and re-tweets paint quite the picture. He sure hates Soros.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Note there's no "Native Americans for Trump" sticker on that car.

I'm pretty sure that (the Native American) image was faked.

I think it was legit based on the fact he identifies as a native american (if his twitter feed is real/untouched). They are showing older pictures and new pictures without distinguishing between the two - so it could have been added recently (or removed) per the thread saying he changed them often.

Reminder for EVERYONE in this thread (including myself): we're all reacting to fresh news. 24 hour rule should apply before we get dug in on any one position. We've already seen information and misinformation being passed around on the topic. So, like with everything, trust your own instincts and discernment while keeping an open mind. No one knows much of anything at the moment. 

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:35 AM, Albwan said:

The desperate left up to their dirty tricks...no one cares about obama or hillarity, or cnn.

They are all just butts of jokes. We don't want them to go away....

Damn,

I see you lent your van to some guy in FLA - good luck getting it back!!

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think it was legit based on the fact he identifies as a native american (if his twitter feed is real/untouched). They are showing older pictures and new pictures without distinguishing between the two - so it could have been added recently (or removed) per the thread saying he changed them often.

Reminder for EVERYONE in this thread (including myself): we're all reacting to fresh news. 24 hour rule should apply before we get dug in on any one position. We've already seen information and misinformation being passed around on the topic. So, like with everything, trust your own instincts and discernment while keeping an open mind. No one knows much of anything at the moment. 

:beer:

So it takes you 24 hours to drum up some master conspiracy that will likely include Ellen DeGeneres.....come on DR you must be better at this now!!

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

So it takes you 24 hours to drum up some master conspiracy that will likely include Ellen DeGeneres.....come on DR you must be better at this now!!

Hey, an Ellen DeGeneres conspiracy is pretty goddamn new and unique...

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for whos this fucking guy gif

Baskin.  He changed his screen name.

Too bad. I'm going to miss that visceral reaction of "Holy *****, this is going to be epically stupid!" when seeing the name "baskin."

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

When the majority takes the “how the hell did we get here” approach then maybe people from both sides of the aisle will finally get answers. More than likely things get much worse before they get better. Sad.

Are you under the impression political division in this country started in 2016?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So we are learning the suspect has a different last name than what's being reported. He's also a chip and dale promoter. :lol: 

I WANT PICTURES!!!! 

For verification purposes only. Yeah, that's the ticket, for verification purposes only!

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Why the hell would that put that incompetent nutbag in charge of another incompetent nutbag?

I could think of a reason you'd want a compromised LEO heading up this particular investigation. 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I WANT PICTURES!!!! 

For verification purposes only. Yeah, that's the ticket, for verification purposes only!

Link to his (now closed) FB page with his real last name: http://archive.is/GM16b

Fullsized image

Still looking for pictures for you ;) Here's the best I've found - but they're probably not what you were hoping for:

Fullsized image

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Early reports are he's a guy with a record who has a history of mailing threatening letters to judges. 

Former New Yorker, now living in Florida.

How long before people break out the Patsy claims?