Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I thought Geraldo was a NeverTrump-er? Or is he simply pointing out the obvious (that people wish to ignore)?

I think your latter point is the correct one personally. He's still a Never Trumper. 

Also, before FB got scrubbed, this post got archived: 

DqdkX8SW4AEji7y.jpg

Nothing to see there... just ignore the strings... or so the (lack of) reporting will go.

• Like (+1) 1

The white van he drove to deliver pizzas was covered in disturbing images, she said, so the restaurant required him to park it on the side where it could not be seen.

“It was puppets with their heads cut off, mannequins with their heads cut off, Ku Klux Klan, a black person being hung, anti-gay symbols, torchings, bombings you name it, it was all over his truck,” Gureghian said.

He was kept on because he did his work reliably, and good drivers are hard to find, she said. But he disturbed his co-workers with racist comments and texts.

“He was very angry and angry at the world, at blacks, Jews, gays,” she said. “He always talked about ‘if I had complete autonomy none of these gays or these blacks would survive.’ He never said he would kill them or murder them or bomb them he just said ‘if I had complete autonomy the gays, the black and Jews would not survive.’ He was very, very strange.”

Make America Great Again disciple 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/26/who-is-cesar-altieri-sayoc-what-we-know-about-suspected-mail-bomber-arrested-florida/?utm_term=.1f669729b7c9

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think your latter point is the correct one personally. He's still a Never Trumper. 

Also, before FB got scrubbed, this post got archived: 

DqdkX8SW4AEji7y.jpg

Nothing to see there... just ignore the strings... or so the (lack of) reporting will go.

Yeah, he simply could be mentally ill.

Or it is something else. **adjusts tinfoil hat to best flatter my jawline**

Nevertheless, this is true:

Hell, I'd make that my screensaver and I am 100% heterosexual :-)

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

*fans self* Erm yes, that is a nice photo of Dwayne Johnson. 

I'd make that my screen saver, except he's so hot he'd probably cause my computer to smoke. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Seriously! Don't they know that some immigrants might act like this terrorist guy! Where did this guy get his motivation to commit terrorism? 

Did he really go to Trump rallies?? 

Oh man, that's bad! 

Reading is fundamental, even for liberals. 

People die on the way here.

People are murdered on the way here. 

People are assaulted on the way here.

People are robbed on the way here. 

People are traumatized on the way here.

People are trafficked on the way here. 

The exact same thoughts apply to citizens on this side of the border, often an unfortunate and tragic byproduct of a failed immigration policy. 

If you feel that people who die on their way to the promised land are worth sacrificing because you want prefer anarchy at the border, the good news is that's what happens with regularity. 

Though, I'd bet the family of Molly Tibbets would like have preferred, given their druthers, that the man who brutalized and murdered their child had simply terrorized her with a bomb that didn't actually explode v ending her life. Just a hunch. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah, you can stop, thanks. I've seen plenty. 

Perhaps you're a fan of BBQ. These are guys who make BBQ sauce to raise money for vets, and have put out a new calendar to help raise funds. You have to admit, the guy in the red shorts has a nice rack, amirite?

DqcE1PzXgAI9E1Z.jpg

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Perhaps you're a fan of BBQ. These are guys who make BBQ sauce to raise money for vets, and have put out a new calendar to help raise funds. You have to admit, the guy in the red shorts has a nice rack, amirite?

DqcE1PzXgAI9E1Z.jpg

Ok, now you're just being cruel. 

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ok, now you're just being cruel. 

com'on, you gotta admit the guy with the pasties is doing the right thing here.

not to mention those socks... gaga!!!

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

I wasn't inclined to believe this was political theater, but I'm pretty sure they'd have chosen a stereotypical white "redneck" if they were going to choose a patsy.

The fact that this guy is Native really throws off the optics in a hypothetical stunt.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Evidence" meaning the narrative they pushed from day one without knowing anything. 

Sessions said, and is correct, it's too early to know motive. But it doesn't stop the medias narrative because it's not about truth. It's about Trump Bad. 

Yeah, Sessions said it's too early to know motive, he's not out there spreading this false flag theory:

"I don't know. Other than what you might normally expect. He may have been -- he appears to be partisan but that will be determined by the facts as the case goes forward."

I see that even here in this thread since news has come out, the crazy conspiracy theory--which was never very likely to begin with and is becoming less and less likely to begin with--is now diverting itself back to a discussion of how we can't blame an entire party for the actions of a single crazy person, which I entirely agree with.

But I'm going to go back to the original point I was chastised for: Trump is the President of the United States of America.   Despite the suddenly shifted narrative as of him being elected, that is a position where his presentation, demeanor and words matter.  

"You can be President one day!!!"

That's the ultimate goal you throw out there as the highest aspiration for any child.  That makes the President a position of power not just in terms of our actions around the world, but as a role model for others.

Plenty of Democrats AND Republicans have put out completely inappropriate and sometimes violent statements and images having to do with the other party in the past, but once those guys have taken office, they've taken on that responsibility of being not just the leaders of our country, but also  as the ultimate role models... AKA: "I, the President of the USA am a representation of how our youth should speak and act."

45 has been a piss poor President in that respect, and it is having a negative impact on our Country now and could very well sew even more division in upcoming generations as they come of age.

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Too bad he's not black, because nothing says mental problems to the left like a black Trump supporter.

If you're talking about Kanye, I knew he had a screw loose 10 years ago.  I would say the "Uncle Tom" label is more accurate of immediately being attributed to black Republicans.

11 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Plenty of Democrats AND Republicans have put out completely inappropriate and sometimes violent statements and images having to do with the other party in the past, but once those guys have taken office, they've taken on that responsibility of being not just the leaders of our country, but also  as the ultimate role models... AKA: "I, the President of the USA am a representation of how our youth should speak and act."

If you're voting for president based on "Who's the better role model," you have a seriously *****-up view of parenting.  

Know what the single most damaging thing is to our country?  The belief that the president must have a near-popish moral center, making him an appropriate father/therapist/teacher/archetype/paragon of virtue for the entire country.  Except those features are what define royalty - the "divine right of kings."  That's why we have checks and balances, because the people who designed our government were aware that the president would HAVE no divinity embodied within him, and that there thus must be curbs on the authority of invariably flawed people.   

Of course, you'll likely argue that the government hadn't anticipated platforms like Twitter that would amplify the president's flaws.  Which would be an atrocious counter-argument, since it basically comes down to "I don't like Trump's tweets!"  Which would be the stupidest measure of presidential effectiveness ever.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, GG said:

What if the Chiipendales nut says that he was prompted to act to protect the POTUS from the violence that’s been pushed by the targets of his bomb?

Wouldn't surprise me at all.  The people pushing "incivility" towards those who would "destroy" them would be (and I think are) hopelessly naive to not expect an incivil response to their rhetoric.

• Like (+1) 1